14

Gerard.

School, boring, dull.
Another day her subconsciously not eating, I actually don't remember the last time I did.

Even though the day was boring it went suprisingly quick.

-

I met up with Frank after school and spent hours, and I mean hours looking around as many music stores possible, which was about 6.

I didn't know the first thing about guitars but Frank knew so, so much. I loved watching him assess each one, listing off pros and cons. He looked so stunning.

Eventually we went back to the first store we went to and bought a black and white Gibson, in Frank's words it was, "Just about as sexy as my arse." But he mumbled that so I just chose to ignore it, even though it made my cheeks turn crimson.

He bought it and had such joy in his eyes as he carried it to his house.

"I'm so excited! It's so beautiful. Gee! You don't get it! This is amazing!" He beamed a smile that brightened my day.

I wish I could just.. kiss him. Pull him into my chest and kiss those lips that made the most angelic smile.

-

I got home extremely late but I texted everyone at home so they weren't worried, I was way to fancinated at Frank's beautiful playing. He went through, Green day, Iron maiden, Metallica . His face looked astonishing. His hands moved so gracefully yet quickly.

I collapsed on my bed, Every, single, thought I had was about him. Every one.

Why was I feeling like this and how the fuck do I tell him I think I'm falling in love.