1. Danishk and His Suicide

"Suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better." - Unknown
******************************************************************

A beautiful warm spring evening filled with optimism made her smile as it is really a rear view in Delhi. Even though lots of problems, even though she has nowhere else to go, even though she has no job or no shelter over her head. Yet those various shades of red, orange, purple and blue are forcing her to stay optimistic and hence she has that wide breathtaking smile which can thaw any ice cold heart. Her smile vanished when she witnessed something which was horrific and depressing enough to fill darkness in that current situation. A man on his early twenties with ruffled black hair and a disheveled formal grey buttoned linen shirt and black crumpled formal pant with matching black Blazer in his arms was standing over the railing of the bridge which was opposite side of her.

How dangerous!

"Hey! Hey... Get down from there... GET. DOWN. RIGHT. NOW."

She yelled frantically but she got no response. Blood boiled in her veins as she thought how in the world people can think of taking away their own life. Life is so precious once it's gone no one can bring it back.

There are many people who are counting their ending days and are wishing if they could have changed their fate and live this beautiful life much longer. But here is someone who is willing to give such beautiful thing away just because of few hurdles.

Thinking that he might take one more step just to end his life she cautiously crossed the road and then she started searching for a stone. Once she found she directly aimed at that person and hit him.

As he felt a small yet hard object hit his butt making his depressed thoughts vanish and he turned his back to find a lady of early twenties placing her hands on her hips and glaring at him. What's with this lady? Why is she glaring at me? Doesn't she have anything else to do rather than standing in front of him and glaring at him?

As she stood by the road and he was in the tip of the railing her petite figure was not at all impressive or intimidating. Ignoring her he focused on his task of taking away his life while Prajakta, used this ignorance of his to call the cops. After which she decided to buy a bit of time and distract the delluded person.

"Are you really insane? Why do you want to take your life? Have you ever imagined what would happen to your family and loved ones once you leave?"

The nasty glare he threw towards her was on point. He huffed and climbed down from the railing.

"What do you think of your self? A begger come counsellor? I don't need your f*cling advice, now scram."

The way he insulted her tugged her heart painfully and reminded her the situation she is in. Hence she threw her own kind of glare by mustering up all of her energy.

"I. am. not. any. BEGGAR!"

The rage within her caused her to push him a bit while she went forward to slap him.

"How dare-"

"Oh yes, I have the dare...."

Prajakta yelled at him while he couldn't help but feel like he is a kid who is getting scolded by his parents. As he didn't wanted to let her win, he decided to have the last word.

"You stupid lady what the hell are you doing? Why the hell can't you mind your own damn business? Whatever I do it's on me not you so stop poking your nose around."

He pushed her with such a force that she stumbled and almost fell yet balanced herself while loud honking of horns and a vehicles rushing over almost hitting the lady. That reminded them both that they standing over a bridge which is busy with traffic. He closed his eyes and mustered as much as patience he could and opened his eyes only to stare at those ebony green orbs being glassy and shiny with unshed tears.