27. Danishk & Prajakta Kiss

"Hannah wasn't my first kiss, but the first kiss that mattered: the first kiss with someone who mattered."
― Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why

*****************************************************

It was a bit easy task for Prajakta to take care of elders as she gave them sweets and they easily settled down in the designated rooms as Dishan instructed. Dishan, that god damned f**ker! After informing her that he was the person behind the contaminated drinks, she went on kicking him and hitting him over and over for his stupidity. But as that a**hole decided to help her she decided to let him be and as he showed her the rooms she went on her own accord and settled down with the elders right away. Dishan on the other hand handled his sister and her husband. There was one more person, he introduced himself as Aamir. He is Feroz uncle's elder son and that doctor's elder brother. There was one more guy who was also drunk on bhang... or two more guys. They were way too much pain in the a**. For god's sake who thinks of themselves as superman and runs up to the terrace and literally that idiot named Asad was running around the terrace with a cape. And one more idiot decided to beat drums like anything deafening everyone's ears. There is no point in guessing who the hell was superman and who decided to use drums as their new playtoy.

"Stop that a**hole now Prajakta, he is your f*cking boss, right? Stop that a**hole now!"

Frustrated Dishan held his ears while Prajakta too scrunched her eyebrows shut while cursing inwardly at Danishk to stop banging that f*cking drum. She decided to near him and she held his hand. That caught Danishk's attention and the drumming stopped.

"Stop that right now and come with me right now!"

"But I love... I love it... it's better than... than that... that... that explosion-"

She held her finger over his lips and his eyes focused on her and like a small child obediently looking towards his favorite teacher.

"You are not doing any of these and you will be coming with me. Understood?"

Prajakta commanded him with a strict tone and Danishk was way too mesmerized by the way her features shone brightly due to harsh sunlight to even get what she was saying. Nonetheless, he followed her as she dragged him with her to a room. Once inside, Prajakta turned on the AC and was about to leave and he caught her hand.

"Pweesh... just... just be with... with me..."

And right away he pulled her down to his eye level and made her sit right next to him. After which he hugged her sideways while he rested her head.

"Bloody get down right now Asad!"

The way Amir shouted at his younger sibling made DIshan laugh while Ishaan glared at him and elbowed him causing Dishan to cough up on his rum. Obviously, the intoxicated fools finished everything not leaving even a drop for him. Ugh! What a waste. He sighed loudly and slumped over a chair that was behind him.

"You are such an idiot... previous time, you brought those bhang-filled ladoos and this time you emptied all your stash on a drink? Have you lost it, you idiot? Me, Prajakta and Aamir have been trying to pacify each and every person around here to tone it down. But here you are... laughing-"

"Alright... alright mom! I am going to clean my mess."

Dishan stood up and started to gather around things and started keeping everything in its place. Well If he has created a mess then he must be the one to clear it...

"Ishaan, my ideology was just to get those filthy colors on me, get my sister and her team of hooligans to tone it down and get on their own trip. But a small activity and my great father distracted me well... really well. There were a few suspicious guys around our house looking like we're about to attack I saw rifles around a few of their necks. I called up Pradeep and asked him to guard the house. Now, if you don't mind, let me take care of the house."