| Purple Rain |

Hello,hi all.
I am back after a long hiatus.
So sorry for the wait and absence, a lot was happening in my life and I took a break from social media as well as writing.
Sadly, Limerence is ending, and I wanted to take my time writing because I wanted to do the plot justice. I'm so sorry if it isn't up to parr or what you were expecting. Thank you guys so much though for reading my works and having faith in this one in particular. I will be writing epilogues after this but this is the FINALE. I love you all so much! I can never thank you wonderful people enough ! xx -A

-

"You can't be serious," Robin exclaims, throwing the all too familiar manila folder in front of me as I sat comfortably at the Bat-computer.

I gave him a comical look before glancing down at the folder, the inside documents which revealed Pamela Isley's secret identity slightly scattered along the desk top.

"I should be asking you the exact same question."

"Oh, please. Like you're any better." He spits as my face suddenly falls at his comment.

"I'm just warning you. Also, giving you a taste of your own medicine...hypocrite." I finish as I purse my lips, continuing my work as I heard him scoff loudly.

"Only if I could shut you up for just one minute-"

"-yeah I get that a lot. Now, are you going out or what?" I say as I begin to click through the city maps, getting surveillance on a few spots downtown which had some flare ups in reports.

"What are you two bickering about now?" Harper groans as she walks down the ramp towards me. I give her a slight smirk as I roll my eyes.

"Rob has been showing an utmost interest in plant life lately. So much so that he's actually stuck his d-"

"-I don't even want you to finish your statement because I don't think I could ever erase the image from my brain." Harper forcefully smiles, taking a seat besides me as she finally looks up at the map on the screen.

"What's that?" She suddenly asks, her brows knitting together as she points.

"What? What are you talking about?"

I click on the red blinking circle, immediately phoning in on the GCPD call being serviced.

"-I don't think this is a joke. There's screaming a-and gunshots!-" a women frantically speaks, faint gunfire being heard in the background as Harper suddenly turned pale.

"Ma'am I'm going to need to stay calm. Where are you right now?" The operator asks her, as Robin is already jumping into his cruiser and firing the ignition.

"Here we go," Harper begins, pressing on her earpiece as she takes a deep breath.

"-Red Hook, down by Gotham River Bay. A mile or so from Gotham Docks-"

"-get to safety. We're sending officers to your location."

The loud sound of an engine zooming off into the tunnel connecting outside Gotham to the dull batcave made me jump in my seat.