Pranks

Edd's POV

"JOY I WANT COLA NOW!" I screamed. "YOU ALREADY HAVE COLA GO GET IT!" she screamed back. 'Oh yeah, how could I forget that.' I thought in my head. I went to get some cola and joined Joy because I was really bored. "So now what? There's nothing really to do at all." Joy asked. "I know...but I don't know what to do," I answered.

 "Hold on, I know what to do now. Follow me if you want to prank Eduardo." Joy said, going to her closet. "Joy...won't we get in trouble?" I asked. "PFFT Please. You know how long I've been pranking him? And he still hasn't found out?" she asked. 

"Wait, You've been pranking him this whole time?" "Yes, and trust me it's really fun," she answered, giving me some spray paint cans. "Okay let's go I'll carry the rest of the stuff." Joy said, holding onto a bag with some stuff in it.

We arrived at Eduardo's house. Since Eduardo never met her, he believed her and left the house. I had to wait for her in the backyard since Eduardo would've got mad if he saw me in front. She went and unlocked the door. "So, the prank theme...Were gonna make it look like his house is on fire okay," she explained the whole plan and what I had to do and we went to work...Eduardo was coming so I tied Joy up and left the house. 

I had to tie her up cause if I didn't, it would look like she did this. Which she did but she doesn't want Eduardo knowing it was her so her being tied looks like it wasn't her. I left so I had to look through the window whats going on. Eduardo and they were throwing water everywhere and was crying. I just started to laugh. Than all of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door.

 I went to look through the peephole. It was a girl with brown wavy hair, a panda sweater, and black jeans. She was pretty, to be honest. I opened the door. "Hey there." I greeted. "I'm Mallory...I have no place to live, and I saw this." she showed me the paper that I put for new roommates. "Okay, come on. By the way, I'm Edd."