"I tried making a deal with that arrogant rich jerk and he said no!" Elena commented, sliding down the chair until her whole body nearly hit the carpet, glancing up at Jenna who didn't even look that surprised.

"Elena. I know that it was on behalf of me. But, I've begged him and his brother for months. I've told them that I'll do anything I need to do to save this place and yet, neither of them would listen to me. I'm sorry sweetheart. But, there isn't anything else that we haven't tried and I'm at a loss." Jenna explained in a sorrowful tone, watching Elena lift herself back up into her chair, tapping her fingernails against the desk in front of her, trying to think about what she could possibly do to change their minds.

"What about a distraction?" She asked Jenna. Hearing her aunt let out a small laugh, shaking her head when she threw a magazine called "The Florida Sun" on top of the desk, glancing over to see Elena's brown gaze widen and her mouth nearly drop open.

"He's now the CEO and he was one of the main real estate developer's for the company!" Elena nearly shriek, not even thinking that such a young face like Stefan's could hold such a huge title when it came to business ventures.

Jenna nodded, stepping closer to Elena and pointing her index finger to the front page of the magazine that had Stefan and Rebekah's faces both on it. Rebekah tightly wrapped around his waistline like a snake in a high and very revealing red dress, her smiling face beaming with joy as she glanced over at Stefan who was wearing a black suit with a plain white button up underneath the jacket and a red tie that matched Rebekah's dress.

"They are very well known in Florida. The blonde lady is actually his ex-wife now. It was reported that after months of rumors circulating, that in fact. Rebekah Salvatore was leaving him for someone else. So, as far as distractions go at the moment. I'm pretty sure that Stefan has women falling all over themselves to get a piece of him and his money." Jenna explained, watching as Elena picked up the magazine into her hands and smirked a bit. "Oh, I bet he does." She commented, rolling her eyes at the thought of women lining up in front of him. It made her stomach churn with disgust.

"They have a charity auction every year. Huge extravagant events thrown at the older brother's house. His wife is like this huge clothing designer and she just will find any excuse to have a lavish party and show off their wealth. I feel pretty bad for their 4 year old daughter, Izzie. She has to attend every single one of them. But, I'm pretty sure that she's spent her whole life being raised by nanny's." She elaborated more as Elena leaned back into her chair and closed her eyes, still thinking about a way she could get Stefan to stop his plans and then, it dawned on her.

"Wait, they have these events every year? Do you have to be invited to go?" Elena questioned, watching as Jenna nodded and opened up the magazine in front of her niece, reading off a part of the article.

"It says here that..October is the main month for them. Katherine and Damon Salvatore throw a charity auction in honor of Katherine's mother who died a few years ago from an undisclosed illness. But, every year Stefan and Rebekah attend. Doesn't say anything about being invited to go. But, I'm sure you have to be." Jenna told her, hearing Elena exhaled deeply as she grabbed a hold of Jenna's wrist and squeezed down tightly.

"What if I get him to like me by then. October is just a few months away and I can do it. I can wedge my way into his life. Look, that dog that he has, Jenna. It's a monster. Stefan won't be able to handle him by himself. Trust me, that dog is my loophole and my way into to change his mind about ruining our lives." Elena commented, leaning back into her chair when she heard Jenna ask. "So, if he can't handle that German Shepard. What makes you think that you can?"

Elena smirked, her brown eyes glistening when she spoke with a straight and determined facial expression. "Because, I know how to be at their level. But, it's not just that- trust me. He'll be back here soon. However, I've also noticed that our dear Mr. Salvatore has a fondness for beautiful women too and with the right makeup and clothing. I'm pretty damn sure that I can get under his skin in more ways than one. It'll take some time of course. But, don't worry Jenna. I'm going to change his mind and I'm going to save your salon. The best part of it all is that Stefan Salvatore won't have even any idea what hit him."