/20/

Sarina's POV

I'm tired of this. My head was pounding and I was sweating. I felt like someone was trying to pummel me to death. I could feel a few broken ribs and my breaths were jagged. There was a bright light shining in my face but it was too painful to keep my eyes open. I know I was chained against a wall. My beautiful dress was now ripped and shredded. I gathered my strength and opened my eyes.

"There you go. Open your eyes," Anthony said in a raspy voice.

I stared at him in disgust. 'You will have a close friend betray you.'

"You," I said. "You bastard."

He laughed and stood up straight.

"I'll be that," he said.

I sighed and looked around the darkroom.

"Where am I?" I said.

"You're in a basement," he said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What do you want from me?" I said.

"Oh. It's not me that wants anything. I work for someone else," he said putting his hands behind his back.

I rolled my eyes. "Is it the Bye Bye Man?"

He walked up to me and punched me in the chest. I lost my breath and coughed blood out of my mouth. I groaned.

"No. It's not the freaking Bye Bye Man. I work for your father," he said.

of course you do. you're so pathetic.

Erik's POV

"We need to find her," I said.

"We need to call her mother," Gaby said.

"You did this," I growled.

Nathan frowned. "What makes you think I did this?"

"You're probably pissed because she chose me and not your desperate ass."

Nathan glared at me and took a step towards me. "Don't go there."

Jordan pulled us apart. "Now is not the time for this."

"Erik, he's right," Julianna said.

I blew air out of my nose and rolled my eyes.

"Do you guys think this has something to do with Anthony not being here?" Jonathan said.

"Why in the name of Tartarus would it have to do with Anthony?" Julianna said.

"Because in her destiny it was prophesied that she'd have a close friend betray her," I said.

"So Anthony kidnapped her?" Edwin said.

"Yes."

"But where would he take her?" Jonathan said.

"I have no clue. I don't know anything about him."

"It seems like none of us did," Julianna said.

Sarina's POV

"Did you rape me?" I asked.

He smiled and took a step back. He snapped his finger and two boys appeared out of the shadows. Ramon and another random guy walked up to him.