/4/

I walked into the class. The room was the exact same size as the classroom for strength class. I looked around the room and looked at the people. Jonathan, Julianna, and Jordan were already sitting down. I saw a seat open between Julianna and Jordan. I walked across the room and sat between to them.

"Hey," they said in unison.

"Hi," I said and smiled at them both.

Jordan turned and started talking to Jai. I turned to Julianna and smiled. She frowned at me.

'What's wrong?'

'Do you know him?' Julianna asked.

'A little. He's been in all of my classes except Kinesis. Why? What's wrong with him?'

'Nothing. Literally. There is really nothing wrong with him. He's really REALLY attractive. I've seen him around the hallways and we always make eye contact and he'll wink at me.'

'Mm. I think that's just him. Jordan's a cool guy. I mean I sometimes think he's evil but he acts nice when he's around me.'

'But he is so FINE! How can a guy be THAT attractive!?'

'Ha. I don't know but I don't think you should catch feelings. You just got out of a relationship.'

Julianna looked down at her hands.

'It's been a month. I think it should be fine. He moved on. Plus, I like him a lot.'

'Oh, Jules.'

I shook my head and she looked down again.

"I know," she said.

"We'll just have to see how things turn out, I guess," I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"See how what turns out?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing," we said in unison.

"Okay," he said laughing.

'His laugh is so hot. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?' Julianna thought.

Jordan and I laughed so hard. Julianna's face turned red.

"You guys heard me, huh?" she asked fiddling with her fingers.

"Yes," we said.

I smiled at her and Jordan's cheeks turned pink and he looked away. The bell rang. Two female teachers walked into the class. They settled in and one of them wrote their names on the board.

"Hello, class. I'm glad to see you guys are excited about this class," Ms. Munroe said and grinned.

She scanned the room. We made eye contact and her grin turned into a bright smile. She looked at Ms. Crystal and nodded towards my direction. I looked at her, and we made eye contact. She smiled at me. Jordan nudged me. I turned and looked at him.

'Why is every teacher so happy and amazed by you whenever they see you?' Jordan questioned.

'it's my destiny.'

'what's so great about your destiny!?'

'I'll tell you later.'

"We don't have a lot of time, so I'll call your name and you'll state your elemental power or if you have weather control," Storm said.

She called everyone's name and we told them our power. It took about ten minutes.

"Okay. That's everyone who's here. Tomorrow, we'll focus on how strong you are. Do we have this class tomorrow?" Ms. Crystal asked.