/15/

Erik's POV

What is this place? I looked around and I didn't recognize my surroundings. Even though it looked like it was daytime, this place was dark and gloomy.

"Please come back to me."

I know this voice.

"Sarina!" I yelled.

"I need you."

"Sarina,where are you!?" I yelled.

She didn't respond. what is going on!? I continued to walk down an empty road in an empty city. It looked exactly like Springs. Derek. Derek! are you there? Derek!

"Hello, Erik," a man's voice said.

I turned around. Laurent?

"Where am I, Laurent?" I asked.

"You're in a dream land," he said.

"What? Why? How?" I said.

"You're in a coma, Erik."

"I'm in a coma?!" I said.

He nodded his head.

"Why?" I said.

"The process of bringing Derek back was too strong for your body to handle so you went into a coma," he said.

"How do I get out of it?" I asked.

"You have to find your body," he said.

I frowned. "Find my body? How in the heck am I supposed to do that!?"

"That's up to you, Erik."

He nodded his head. He turned around, turned into grey mist, and disappeared. Well fuck.

Sarina's POV

I sat there staring up at the mirror, listening to the sound of his breathing. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

Derek walked in and I sighed.

"Hey. The pizza is here. Mom said when you're hungry to come eat dinner," he said.

"Okay," I said still staring at Erik.

Derek started to walked out of the room.

"Are you just going to sit there and stare at him? Because that's what you've been doing all day and that's not going to wake him up. You've got to do something else besides sit there and mourn," he said.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. It was 7:30. I finally got out of bed.

"I have cheer clinic at 8," I said.

"You want me to take you?" he asked.

I glanced up at him. "Can you drive?"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Yes."

I nodded my head and he left the room. I started getting dressed, and I noticed a couple of people had texted me. I read their text messages but didn't respond. I grabbed my cheer bag and walked down the stairs.

"Derek. I'm ready!" I said.

Arya walked into the foyer.

"Hey, Sarina. I'm glad to see that you're up and walking. Where you heading to?" she said.

"I have a cheer clinic today," I said.

"I'll grab you some granola bars and a Gatorade," she said.