The next morning they ate breakfast and then made their way to the showcase location, a massive modern looking building with the exterior appearing to be all glass. "Alright this is it," Serena said before she left for the dressing room. "Good luck Serena, I know you'll win," said Ash as he leaned in and gave her a kiss for luck. Meanwhile Greninja was off wishing Braixen luck in private, in a way only he can. "I wish those two could have done that earlier, we need to get going," said Serena. By her feet Pikachu was walking over to Sylveon to wish her luck. "So, I want to wish you luck. Not that you'll need it. You look so beautiful in your practices. I MEAN AMAZING IN YOUR PRACTICES," said Pikachu sounding more nervous than Sylveon. "Well thank you, please cheer for me," Sylveon said blushing madly. She then leaned in and kissed Pikachu on one of his cheeks. Pikachu's ear perked straight up and his body got rigid, he then fainted. Ash noticed this, "Sylveon, did you use draining kiss." Sylveon shook her head. Ash sighed and picked Pikachu up, "light weight," he muttered. Just then Greninja came running in with Braixen in his arms. "Are you ready now," Serena asked Braxin as she gave her an Oran berry. Braixen ate it and nodded. "Alright, let's go win our third Princess Key."

Serena made her way to the dressing room. Once she opened door she looked inside to see all the performers from the party and then some. "Excuse me, I am to be ready for the stage right away." Serena turned and stepped out of the way and saw it was the girl from before, Amelia. "Oh sorry." "Thank you," said Amelia as she walked past with her purple Drangonair leading the way. She walked through all the other performers without saying a word, and went to one of the tables to get ready. "Well at least she can be polite," Serena said to her Pokemon and went to another table to get ready.

"Welcome Pokemon performance lovers, to the Fleurrh City Showcase." The crowd applauded loudly. Monsieur Pierre waited a moment to allow the crowd an appropriate amount of time to applaud, then continued. "With this being the final showcase of the year, today these lovely ladies will be competing for their third Princess Key to allow them to compete in the Master Class." The crowd applauded again as Monsieur Pierre's Klefki shoots off of his cane and shows the princess key, as larger holograms of the key are projected. "The Kalos Queen must be able to catch the hearts of not only people, but Pokemon as well," said Monsieur Pierre as the front area of the stage rose up. When it stopped it showed that it was concealing a grassy area and dozens of Rhyhorn. "The object of today's theme performance is for each performer to get as many Rhyhorn into there designated area as possible in two minutes, with the help of no more than two of their Pokemon."

Back in the performers dressing room Serena was finished putting on the pokemon handlers outfit that was provided to her and had already chosen her Pokemon to be Braixen and Sylveon. "Serena, Concetta, and Kazalie, your up first," said a member of the staff. The three girls and their Pokemon made their way to the platforms they were going to be raised to the stage on.

"I'm scared, Rhyhorns are pretty strong. I know Serena chose me because I can use attract, but still I wish she didn't, if I have to I don't think I could battle one," Sylveon said nervously as they waited to be raised to the stage. "Relax. I've known Serena alot longer than you so let me tell you a secret that should make you feel better. We won't have to do anything," Braixen said to calm Sylveon down. "How do you know this," Sylveon replied confused. "You'll see," Braixen replied with a smile.

Soon the platforms started raising the three performers and their Pokemon. "Look Serena's in the first group," said Bonnie. "They should just let her move on to the next round, she's going to win this for sure," said Korrina. "I wouldn't be too sure, Rhyhorn can be very unpredictable," said Clemont. Everyone glared at Clemont. "Clemont, you do remember that Serena's been raised around Rhyhorn her whole life, that her mother tried to groom her to be a champion Rhyhorn racer. Even though she chose a different path, she was still taught about Rhyhorn. I doubt she'll even need her Pokemon to get enough," explained Ash. Clemont just sweat dropped.