I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (20)

Hey! So I can't post for the next 3 or 4 days, I'm going on vacation....

I promise to post as soon as I get back!

Vote and comment! I want a lot when I get back, make me happy to be home from vacation. Haha :D

Oh, and I tried to make it just a little longer, I hope this is 3 pages. Which it's probably not. :(

Chapter 20

Day 5

We watched the sunrise silently this morning, which reminded me that time does go on and there's always a new day. Even if I don't want tomorrow to come. I had one day, I would see the real Philip tomorrow.

The bags under my eyes had gone away from feeding. Amarande's power intensified to the point where a small amount of electricity felt like it was going around the house.

And John came home and puked.

Immediately after he got inside the house he had changed forms and ran to the bathroom. He said that the taste of blood had been left in his mouth. And when you're not a vampire, it's not very pleasant.

Amarande and I giggled the whole time, even though it was kind of gross to hear him gagging up blood in the bathroom.

I smiled at the thought, remembering how pale he was after he came out. His blue eyes had looked at me and glared in accusation.

"Don't EVER make me do that again." he said as he wiped his mouth with a towel and kept taking large gulps of water, with the occasional spit in the sink. I had stood on the door frame with my arms crossed and a smirk on my face, enjoying how he was suffering. Since he would live, I was laughing.

Of course, if he were in a dying situation I wouldn't have laughed.

"Well, sorry buddy but you're going to have to. Remember? Meeting with Anna?" I had said, causing him to roll his eyes in exaggeration and sigh deeply.

"Smartass." he said. I laughed even harder then. He narrowed his eyes in my direction and I walked towards him. He was still wiping his mouth with the towel roughly. I shook my head slowly with a smile on my lips.

"I can always get the taste of blood off for you." I said to him in a low voice. His narrowed eyes become ones that were round. He looked at me for a few seconds, and before he got the chance to nod I had already closed the distance between us. The taste of blood was faintly on his lips as I kissed him. God, this made him taste even better than usual.

His warm lips melted into mine as I kissed him deeper. Just to, ya know... get the taste of blood out of his mouth. I pulled away after all traces of blood were gone.

He panted and smiled a little. His pale face had turned a pinkish color along his cheeks.

"If you did that every time I might do it again." he said as I let go of his shirt that was bunched up in my hands. I chuckled.

"Good to know." I had replied and kissed him again. This time to just feel his lips on mine.

--

The sun was higher in the sky now as I replayed the memory in my head over and over. Amarande and him were sitting on the couch, watching tv although probably not completely into it.

John was probably thinking of the kiss like I was right now.

Amarande, I'm guessing, was having fight scenarios in his head, already thinking of how he was going to kill someone. I didn't mind, I had done some thinking too last night after the kiss with John. Just not fighting. More like a plan to look so gorgeous that I'll knock some people off of their feet. Trust me, I could do it.