I'm a Vampire. He's a Vampire Hunter. So Why Do I Feel This Way About Him? (13)

13! it's short, kind of like all the others, but what the heck. My computers going to die in a couple of minutes and I'm tired.

So read, vote, and comment! Let's get this story back on the top 100.

:D

P.S. The More COMMENTS, the FASTER I post...:D

Chapter 13

The club was packed by the time I got there, I had went to one that I had been to a lot. I didn't really feel like driving a long way to go and feed. Besides, this one was one of the teenage hotspots, a lot of people my age were here.

As I entered, the music became louder and the dark become lighter from the flashing lights. Assortments of colors flashed on me as I veered my way towards the bar. I already had a plan for tonight.

A guy with pink hair was bartending, his mohawk glowing neon from the light. As I sat down, he looked at me and then smiled, making his way over.

"What can I get you?" he asked in a surprisingly low voice. For someone with pink hair, you kind of expect that what they are going to say will be in a high voice. I narrowed my eyes.

"Um, could I get a virgin strawberry daiquiri?" I asked nicely. He smiled and nodded, heading off towards the other side of the bar and picking up a cup, adding different liquids together. It was always a disappointment to come to a bar with no alcohol, but to get the young ones, I always went here. I played with my fingers until he got back.

"Here ya go," he said, "Yell if you want another." he sauntered towards the other end of the bar, talking to a blonde and smiling like he did to me. I took the straw and tasted it. Not bad. But blood was better.

While I was enjoying the drink, I turned around and watched the people dance behind me. Faces ranged from happy to jealous, and it was even kind of funny to watch a girl dance with another guy just to get the real guy she likes attention.

A figure came and sat next to me and I smiled inwardly. Bingo.

I casually turned and looked at who had taken the seat available next to mine. Blue eyes greeted me and I almost choked on my drink that I had been oh-so-slowly licking off the straw.

Braedon had a smirk on his face, and shook his head.

"Enjoying that drink there?" he asked seriously, changing the playful look on his face to a less playful one. His black hair was messed up from the hood on his jacket.

"Does it look like I am?" I asked and then dipped it back in and brought it up to my tongue once again, licking it slowly. I had the urge to burst out laughing, but thanks to being a vampire, I had aced the ability to lie and act years ago.

Braedon's eyes darted down to my tongue and held there for a bit, then he looked back up at me, his eyes looking a little darker from their electric blue because of the dim lighting of the bar.

"No, it looks like you absolutely hate it. Matter of fact," he said and turned towards the bartender and ordered a new drink. "I should get you a new one," I was still licking the straw, getting off the excess daiquiri. His eyes looked down at that once again before muttering, "One that doesn't require you making out with a straw."

At that point I couldn't contain it anymore, I laughed really loud, gaining the attention from the people a couple of seats down. Next to me Braedon was silently shaking his head and laughing, the corners of his eyes crinkling and making him look older, but hotter.

The bartender came with new drinks and Braedon thanked him before turning back towards me.

"This drink doesn't require taking the straw out of it. Just thought I'd let you know." he said and then took his straw out and moved the cup to his lips. I squinted at him, and then my mind started to shoot questions at me.

And this scene seemed too familiar here.

"You didn't tell the bartender to drug me, did you?" I asked and his face changed for a minute as he brought the cup back down from his mouth.

"No." he said simply.

"Are you following me now?" I asked curiously. "Because I came here tonight with a mission, and you don't really want to turn into food, do you?"

The corner of Braedon's lips turned into a slight smile.

"No, I'm not following you. I saw your car in the parking lot and decided to check this place out. I've been wanted to for a while. And as for your other question, I figured this is what you were here for. You don't mind if I watch how you get a guy, do you?" he asked and I almost once again spit the drink out of my mouth.

"You want to watch how I lure a guy in?" I replied, a little wide-eyed. The look on his face showed the answer to my question. I glanced at the clock. 11. I had an hour to get this done, might as well start now.

"Fine. But I'm not asking why you would want to watch me do this." I said, and got up from my seat, heading towards the dance floor.

I spotted a guy with brown hair dancing alone and walked up to him, giving him a seductive look. His green eyes seemed surprised that I would be approaching him, a good looking girl like me. But I just got in front of him and danced.

I was a real good dancer, so I wasn't surprised to see him sweating within minutes. It was about ten minutes of dancing before I put my arm around his neck and leaned into him to get a better look at him. His green gaze looked down at me.

"Want to go somewhere private?" I asked, like I was really into him. He bought it, and nodded. Before I took him outside, I stole a glance at Braedon, his blue eyes watching me from the bar. His face showed a slight frown, his eyes watching me intently. I smiled a little and winked at him.

I took the guys hand and led him out of the doors and was greeted by cold fresh air. I could hear his heartbeat drumming through my ears and the heat of his hand on mine. There was sweat, but the smell of blood from him was working it's way up to my nose as I felt an irritated burn build in my throat. My eyes turned black.

Suddenly I pushed him against the wall. A frightened look appeared on his face and I felt my fangs become longer and I turned his neck towards the side.

"Sorry, but I'm hungry." I whispered.

--

Braedon was where I left him, sitting on the bar stool playing with his glass, a sad look on his face. My eyes were still black, and everything was sharper.

He looked up as I approached, a little shock forming on his face from the color of my eyes. They wouldn't turn to their normal color until the fresh blood in my system digested, which would be within minutes.

"The eyes will pass any minute." I said. He was still looking at me and studying me, but not before looking at his watch.

"We have to be ten miles away in fifteen minutes," he stated and then tipped the bartender and pulling his keys out of his pocket. "You ready?" he asked.

I nodded.

A guarded expression was put on his face as he walked out of the club with me on tow. I didn't know if it was from what he was about to see, or what he had just saw.