♚ | first i love you| REQUESTED

today shawn & i are at the santa monica pier. as his girlfriend for a year, i'm pressuring him to concur his fears. he is terrified of heights so he doesn't want to go on the ferris wheel but i'm making him.

we are walking towards the pier now. i'm wearing a green crop top to match my pale skin & green eyes. i have my brown hair down with a white bow on the right side of my head. with that i have white shorts & sandals. since it's 12pm, i wanted to wear something easy to breathe in. of course shawn doesn't care if he sweats out. he's wearing his signature color-black. i seriously hope he doesn't pass out because it's going to get hotter later on.

"can we get some cotton candy?" i stop walking asking Shawn. cotton candy is my favorite candy ever. i only go to fairs for it.

"you really need to lay off the cotton candy hun." he tells me.

"you should lay off the black." i come back at him making him laughing. i then skip to the food stand with shawn lagging behind me.

"move it mendes!" i yell behind me. getting to the stand i tell the guy what i want. that's when shawn finally catches up wrapping his arms behind me. i giggle shoving his shoulder. he gives $10 to the guy and i snatch it out his hand.

"shawn, you're not paying."

"who says."

now the guy is just staring and i can tell he's getting impatient since people are gathering behind us. but we continue our argument.

"i do!"

shawn covers his ears," i can't hear you." he hands the guy the money and before i could snatch it again shawn spins me around.

"shawn!" i shout laughing. he chuckles putting me down gently. the guy then leaves to get my cotton candy.

while we wait for my candy we go on talking."what ride do you wanna go in first?" he asks.

"maybe the roller coaster?" i suggest.

"yeah we can do that." he replied shrugging his shoulders.

we both look over to the roller coaster line & see the long snake of people. we look back at each other & shawn says," i'll go wait in line. you can get the candy." kissing my cheek, he goes off to wait in line.

two minutes later i go wait in line next to him. he decides he wants some of my cotton candy & i refuse but he eats some anyway. i swear this boy will be the death of me.

2 hours later

we did a full hour of riding & another hour of eating. now it's time to go on the ferris wheel. shawn keeps saying he doesn't want to but i tell him i'm not leaving until he does. i also said he won't get any kisses for the whole night. with that he gladly agreed.

"next."

shawn & i walk up to the ferris wheel slowly. he stops for a second before sitting down in the seat. a lady comes to lock us in. i can tell shawn's trying not to look nervous & trying to be tough. i grab a hold of his hand, squeezing it. he smiles lightly my way.

before we know it we start to move. shawn holds his breathe, tightening his grip on my hand.

"you're ok shawn, i'm right here." i try to calm him down. he zones me out while he breathes heavier as we increase higher into the air. his eyes are open wide. he holds on to the side of the ride with his other hand.

"shawn hey look at me," i turn his face towards me holding his cheeks," breathe."

i start breathing with him & soon he was back to normal.

"you ok?"

"yeah yeah." he says shaking his head smiling.

"good." i realize we are about to be at the top of the ferris wheel. i look at the bottom of the ride at all the people & upward to the sky. it's beautiful.

"i love you."

my heat starts to speed up & i feel my throat go dry. turning my head back towards shawn with my eyes wide, he kisses me suddenly. i still look at him with bewilderment after the kiss. his face then goes into panic.

"i-i'm sorry... was that too much." he starts to stutter.

i take his face in mine," i love you more."

he blinks then crashes his lips into mine once again. we smile into the kiss leading to full laughing.

(⁎⁍̴̛͂▿⁍̴̛͂⁎)*✲゚*。⋆♡ོ
this was pretty short but i still hoped you liked it messymendes