Chapter 32. 'Huggers'

Start from the beginning

Last time I saw her, it was the day of my wedding reception since then we haven't met each other.

Just don't cry. Just Don't.

"we miss you a lot di. When are you coming to meet us?"

I can hear her hoarse sound she is crying but don't want me to listen as she knows this is the last thing I want for her to do.

"Soon! Actually I'll just ask Siddharth about coming home. May be we will come home next Sunday."

"Good can't wait to see you." She said and after a pause she continued, "By the way, you said 'Sleeping hugging me' I never saw you hugging me.............. when did that happened I don't remember anything. Will you please remind me?"

I rolled my eyes. OK! I don't like being touchy all the time and people around me all are huggers firstly- my sister, then Radhika and now this Husband of mine.

I sighed. By the way where is he?

Never mind. He's weird!

'I'm almost done' stupid dreamer always dreaming about his work. I smiled.

"Hello you there? Did I just left you speechless..? Yes!" she squealed.

"yes! Exactly" I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"How's Mumma and Papa and Shekhar? How are they? "

"everyone is fine and even Mama-Mami were asking about you. They all want to see you"

I smiled and decided I'll ask Siddharth right away about going my home this weekend.

"Ok now I'm hanging up. Love you. Come soon. Bye"

"Love you too. Bye"

I really miss them. My mumma, my papa, Ayu and Shekhar I miss them all. Can't wait to see them again.

"What you watching?" Siddharth asked sitting on the same sofa beside me.

I was so busy in my own thought that I didn't realize him coming.

"Nothing just watching movie" I replied instantly.
Mumma! I should have asked to talk to her. She must be missing me too. And Papa! I know he must be eating spicy food again, he just can't control himself knowing his Blood Pressure.... Mumma- Papa I miss you.

"Anusha" Siddharth called waving his hand in front of my face.

I was zoned out. Oh shit!

"Hmm.....?" I asked looking at him.

He sighed, looked at the T.V and then back at me. "you okay..? because you are just starring at the T.V your mind seems to be some where else"

"I'm fine" I furrowed my eyebrows and started concentrating on the movie. There's no way I'm going to shed my tears in front of him.

I looked through my peripheral view at him, he was starring.

"You sure you are fine?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes absolutely!" I said faking a smile and turned back to watch the movie.

He shook his head and rubbed his face with his hands and murmured something to himself that sounds like, 'what I'm going to do with her' and got up from his seat and walked out of the room.

Ok!

After a while I felt shuffling beside me and the moment I turned to look what it is, he wrapped a huge blanket around me only leaving my face exposed.