Chapter 46 ~ Past Lives

Evan POV

I walked into my house noticing all the lights were turned off. Sounds of Anita Baker played in the background while small votive candles floated above the water in the glass housing, lighting the way. I could smell her perfume as it permeated the air with it's sweet fragrance of orange blossoms.

I dropped my keys on the table and took off my coat. I unloosened my tie and walked in the living room but no one was there. I peeked in the piano room and still no one was there. I continued to walk in until I spotted her leaning against the dining room table.

"Welcome home," she said with the sweetest lips I had ever seen. Her hair was in a massive of tiny curls letting me know she had just showered and decided to let her hair dry naturally. The pink gloss that covered her lips made me lick mine.

"How was your day?" She asked as I was in a trance. My beautiful wife, my soulmate had captured me in her spell. I was speechless as I was taken in by her beauty. Words couldn't describe the way I felt when we were together and even apart.

She smiled as she stood up from leaning on the table. She was wearing a black satin and lace nighty that stopped at her thighs. The top was cut in a v neck and the thin straps crisscrossed in the back. I knew that nighty as it was the one I bought her from Paris.

"Do you like?" She asked as she came around the table.

I nodded my approval as her long legs strutted down the tile with her pink toenail polish. Sexy she was but not in just appearance but the inside too.

"Have you used all your words today," she said jokingly.

My mouth watered and I was scared if I opened it nothing but drool would come out. I shook my head no and pulled her by the waist.

"I've been thinking about you all day. Since being pregnant, my body doesn't belong to me anymore. All I want is you inside of me showing me how much you love me dear husband of mine."

"Really?" I said grinning.

"Every time I touch myself, I think of you and my body quivers thinking about the things you would do to me," she said whispering against my chin.

She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands up and down my chest. She kissed me in the middle of my chest as her fingertips glazed down my skin. I felt the oh so delicious chills as my mind went haywire thinking how I would make her come all night long.

She made her way down as she kissed and twirled her tongue in a sensual kiss to my navel. She looked back up at me with a devilish smile and proceeded with removing my pants. My manhood popped up in full mass as she slid my pants down and they pooled at my feet. I stepped out and she undid my shoes and socks.

She grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs into our massive but intimate bedroom. She lead me to the bed and I sat as I watched her walk away. The music change to Destiny's Child, Let Me Cater To You. The music began to play as she turned and looked back from her shoulder. I watched as her fingertip slid from the cupid's brow of her lip, (where the ends meet at the top) to the bottom of her lip.

She started to dance as her hips swayed to the music. She turned around and wrapped her arms around her body as her head swayed from side to side. She started singing the lyrics.

Baby I'm Happy You're Home,

Let Me Hold You In My Arms

I Just Want To Take The Stress Away From You

Making Sure That I'm Doing My Part

Boy Is There Something You Need Me To Do

If You Want It (I Got It)