Chapter 26 ~ Evan's World

Evan POV

It had been a few days since I woke up from my coma and my world had changed so much. I was no longer the young and enthusiastic rapper, but a businessman, husband and father. How could I not remember?

I grabbed the photo album from the stand and turned the pages. The photos in the front showed Cadence and I dancing as she smiled up at me. She looked absolutely gorgeous as I held her in my arms. I continued to turn the pages as picture after picture showed me the true reality of my life.

Towards the end there were more pictures of Cadence and I taking our vows in a rustic church. It was small but I could see the love on her face as we kissed for the first time as man and wife. Damn I wanted to remember but nothing came to mind.

I reached for my phone. Somehow the phones had changed, they now had video and pictures. I pulled the drawer opened that had important information in it. My mom had written down my password so I could answer calls if I needed. I typed in the code and Cadence and I appeared as the screensaver.

It was in black and white as she looked down at her large stomach, I was kissing her stomach. The picture seemed very intimate and I looked away.

I went to the picture icon and had dozens and dozens of pictures of her in different silly poses. Twin girls were in some of them with her as they laughed. I looked closely to see the resemblance. I had overheard my mom talking about Cadence having twin sisters that stayed with us but were in school in England.

I saw other pictures with a cute little girl that I assumed to be Kara. She was adorable and seem to be posing with Cadence. I rubbed my hands across my face. Nothing seemed to catch my attention. I continued to scroll and still nothing. I exited out the pictures and saw a video button.

I clicked on it and had several posted. The first one was of Cadence with the title Big Day.

A talk blonde with scrubs and a white coat on was siting on a stool. She had a folder in her hand.

"You sure you want to know?" She said looking at the both of us. I grabbed Cadence's hand and kissed it.

"It's up to you," I said looking down at her.

"Okay. What are we having?"

The doctor looked at both of us. "Two girls," she said excitedly.

I had turned the camera on Cadence and she was crying and the video ended.

I clicked on another one. It was Cadence walking outside.

"Evan who car is this?" She said looking at the brand new white shiny Mercedes S Class. I laughed opening the door and kissed her.

"I thought I would give you a nice car since you are having my babies. I figured I could give my wife something nice."

"Evan this car is over two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. You could gave bought me a Honda SUV."

"You're kidding right?" I said looking turning the camera on me hunching my shoulders. She looked at me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips.

"Boy I'm just playing. Mama loves the ride. Here you can be my chauffeur," she said getting in the car.

This was frustrating me to no end. There was another video folder called private. I clicked on it and it asked me to enter the password. I entered the cell phone password but it didn't open. I tried other combinations and still it didn't open. I hit the new password button and several questions appeared. Thank goodness they were easy as my favorite color, birthday and the last four of my social. I created my new password.