Chapter 15 ~ Always Drama

Cad POV

We had just finished up our last day of our honeymoon. It was wonderful and making love to my new husband was extra special. I didn't realize how happy I was.

"You ready?" Evan asked me as we were disembarking from the plane.

"Ready baby," I said giving him a kiss. One of Evan's assistants, Maggie had called yesterday to give us our schedule of appearances that were transpiring over the next coming days. Awards season was in full gear and of course all the entertainment news outlets wanted to see us.

Evan grabbed my hand as he helped me down the stairs. Kara and my sisters were waiting in the limo when I got in. We all hugged and talked on the way to the house. I would be leaving in three days to go back to New Orleans since my break was up.

Liv and Ash would be leaving on Saturday for England along with Emily. Since Kara was still in school, she would be staying at my inlaws while Evan and I headed back to New Orleans. On tomorrow I would be finding out what we were having and I was so excited.

Later on that night I cooked dinner and everyone ate.

The next morning I woke up in Evan's strong arms. We were naked, a little arrangement he seemed to like. He had already torn two beautiful nightgowns so what was the point?

My doctor's appointment was in a few hours so I got up and picked out my clothes. I was starving and all I could think about was having pancakes with strawberry syrup with diced pineapples on top. I was really hoping Greta would fix them for me.

I was in the shower when I felt a chill. I stayed under the warm water to feel hands around my waist.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered against my shoulder. His hands moved up the side of my body as one hand stroked between my legs and the other pinched my nipple. I couldn't help but moan and lean back against his chest.

He continued on as his lips sucked my earlobe. Between the warm water and his body I knew I needed a release. His naughty fingers were replaced by his warm mouth. I grabbed on to the little towel rack on the side hoping I wouldn't break it. I felt my release coming to a head.

"Please baby you are gonna make me come if you don't stop," I moaned out as I rubbed the sides of his face. He got up and sat on the bench behind the spray. I straddled him from behind because my baby bump was twice the size I was last week. He grabbed me from behind and rocked into me. Thank goodness our bathroom and bedroom was at the end of the hall away from the other bedrooms.

He made me feel so good as he leaned up and played with my nipples and stroked my pearl. My raging release swept through me leaving us both breathless.

"You do know we can't do this every morning?" I said leaning back in his arms.

"Why can't we? We are grown, this is our house and I love my wife. I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind," he said as he starting to sing the R. Kelly classic. All I could do was shake my head.

We dressed only to be met by all the girls. They had just finished breakfast and was headed to the mall with Dorothy.

"Good afternoon," Dorothy said kissing Evan and then me. "I hear that today is the day we find out the sex of my grandbabies."

"That is true," Evan said giving her a hug.

I told Greta what I wanted and she shook her head and smiled. Ten minutes later I was sitting with two huge banana chip pancakes with regular syrup with crushed pineapples on top, two turkey patties, eggs, grits and a tall glass of orange juice. Evan looked at me and then my food.