Book 1 -Character Summary

Book 2

This story will he told in several POV's. Most of the story will be told in Cadence's POV since this is her story.

List of Characters:

Cadence Montgomery- main character. Works as an escort for Lilly Monroe. Currently engaged and pregnant raising her twin sisters, Ashley and Olivia. Is getting her master's degree in Hospital Administration. Can't decide who she is in love with.

Evan McCain- currently Cadence's fiancé, owner of EMR records one of the biggest music companies in the world. Was an original client of Cadence. Was a rapper before he started his own music company. Currently raising a little girl, Karenna(Kara) which he found out was not his daughter by his ex-girlfriend Yaz.

Jacob Moore- Cadence's past lover. Very wealthy and owns his own real estate company with his best friend Garrett Ashford and is prominent in the New Orleans. Best friend, Garrett Ashford is in love with him but Jacob doesn't know but Cadence warns him. He is also a Dom. He is in love with Cadence and he thinks she is making a mistake in being engaged to Evan.

Lilly Monroe- Madame of New Orleans. Cadence worked for her as an escort. There is some type of relationship between she and Cadence that will he revealed. Mega wealthy (owns Monroe Enterprises, and the Call Center (Escort Service)) and owns most of New Orleans. Was an escort at the age of eighteen. When she got pregnant her parents disowned her and took her two-day old baby girl and gave her away. Now Lilly is trying to find what happened to her daughter.

Benjamin Walker/James Benjamin Dillard- Had a child with Lilly when Lilly was eighteen. Married someone else and changed his name to work for Lilly as her personal driver years later. Still in love with Lilly, but she doesn't know. He is currently on the search to find their missing daughter. He wants his family back. His ex-wife that he was taking care of is now dead from cancer.

Marci Ashford- works for Lilly Monroe as her personal assistant in the escort business. Use to be an escort for Lilly. Is now married to Frank Ashford, the older brother to Garrett Ashford. Has an older daughter named Lina Ashford who works for Evan in his New Orleans office.

Paul Captiville - former client of Cadence. Works for an oil company and is currently living in Dubai. Has feelings for Cadence but not ready to settle down. Cadence wanted him but he could not admit his feeling for her so she told him it was over. He regrets the decisions he as made. There was a friendship blooming but he was really upset that she left him to be with Lilly in the hospital and he heard rumors of her and Evan being together.

Ashley Montgomery- one of Cadence's twin sisters. Cadence currently takes care of her. Loves Cadence. She likes Evan a lot and hopes they can be a family. Very intuitive about Cadence and Evan's relationship. Doesn't know that Cadence is/was an escort.

Olivia Montgomery- one of Cadence's twin sisters. Cadence currently takes care of her. Likes Evan as a future brother in law. Loves Cadence. Doesn't know that Cadence is/wasan escort.

Emily Waters- Cadence's best friend. She is Ashley and Olivia's live in babysitter. Use to be a maid for Lilly Monroe and Cadence worked it out that she didn't want Emily to fall into the lifestyle. Cadence financially supports Emily by giving her the babysitter job hoping she will go back to school in the future.

Robert Grandeur- Cadence's first client. She gave her virginity up to him and had fallen for him. He rejected her advances and married another woman leaving Cadence heartbroken. Owner of a car dealership and the professional team. Donates a lot of money to the community that impressed Cadence at the beginning. Much, much older than all the other men.

Garrett Ashford - brother in law to Marci Ashford. Is Jacob's best friend and business partner. Admitted to being in love with Jacob. Is a Dom and has been having sex with the same women as Jacob for years together. He hates Cadence and has threatened her that if she associates with Jacob, he is going to kill her. Very jealous of Cadence. Almost became one of Cadence's suitors but Cadence got mad and inflicted her own punishment at the ball. He is still pissed off about what happened. (Storyline book 1)