"I like your onesie."

You looked up in surprise as the camera flashed and your eyes met Keith's dark orbs.

"Th-thanks."

He nodded.

"All right! Who do you choose for the individual photos?" Lance asked.

You looked at Keith and smiled shyly. "Can you take a picture with me, please?"

Keith gave a small nod and the others cleared off the set.

"Okay, the two of you figure out the first pose." The cameraman said.

You felt shy, especially since Keith's real personality was much more stoic than in the show. However, you didn't need to over think it because Keith stood behind you and rested his chin on the top of your head before wrapping his arms around your torso.

The camera flashed and the cameraman looked at you again. "Next position."

You looked at Keith and frowned. "I'm sorry. I'm really shy. It's hard for me to-"

Keith gripped the hood of your onesie with both his hands and pulled you closer. You subconsciously reached your hands out and braced yourself against Keith's chest.

"No reason to be shy." He mumbled, then the camera flashed.

The camera man stood up. "All right. The photos will be mailed to your home address within the next couple months."

"It was nice to meet you, (Y/N)." Lance smiled.

Pidge and Hunk both smiled and waved and Shiro gave you a bear hug.

"Enjoy the rest of the con." Keith nodded.

You and your friend left and once you were outside the booth your body started to shake.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?"

"I just- he was so close to me."

(B/F/N) shook her head and pulled you up off the floor. "Come on. I want to see the other booths before we go home."

~  ~  ~

Two months later you were still giddy from your experience at the con, and waited patiently for your photos to arrive in the mail.

You were sitting on your bed scrolling through your phone when your door burst open and a very excited looking (B/F/N) bounced on your bed and tossed a small package on your lap.

"What's this?" You asked.

"What do you think it is?! Look at the address!"

You looked down at the package, and in the top corner in squiggly writing said "Voltron Comic Con".

"Oh my god-" You whispered.

"Open it!"

You jumped at your friend's sudden outburst, but did as she said, tearing open the top of the envelope.

You turned the package upside down and three photos fell out.

The first one you looked at was the group shot. Everyone was smiling and looking at the camera except you and Keith. Keith was looking down at you with an expressionless face and you looked up at him with a blush on your cheeks.

The next one was the one where Keith laid his chin on top of your head and held you against his chest. Once again you were blushing and Keith's face was expressionless.

You smiled to yourself and stood from your bed and placed both pictures where you would always see them.

"Wait, where's the other one?"

You looked over at (B/F/N) who was holding up the third picture, her mouth hanging open.

"What is is?" You asked, but then you saw it.

The third picture was the one where Keith had grabbed the hood of your onesie. In the picture, you can't see either of your faces and it looked a lot like Keith was kissing you and hiding it behind your hood.

"Oh my god!"

(B/F/N) shook her head. "Look at the back!"

You flipped the picture over and looked to see words scribbled in black ink.

"I liked your onesie. Text me? XXX-XXX-XXXX? ~Keith."

"Oh my god. Should I text him?"

"Uh, duh!"

You pulled out your phone and typed in the number.

"Best con ever!"

___________________________

I actually really enjoyed writing this haha. But I've never been to a comic con so if this isn't how it works whatever. I tried

So I watched season 6. I'm not even shook at this point. I was shook for season three, four and five, but now I'm beyond that point. Season 6 hurt my heart, soul, physical body and my future generations. Good luck you poor souls who haven't watched it

Was requested!

More requests are coming! I promise.

Word Count: 1213