Chapter 27: Jason's POV

I wake up and feel Jo Elma cuddling next to me. I smile and hold her close. She needed some rest after all of that. I kiss her forehead and lay back on my pillows. I start messing with her hair, which is very soft. I love her so much. I can never get her out of my head. She's the one that I wanna be with forever. She's so amazing and she's stronger than she thinks. I admire her features. Every detail of her face. She is perfect. She's an angel sent to me from Heaven it seems like. I put down my book and grab my phone and text my buddy, Chaz.

*Text messages*

Jason: "Hey, what's up, bruh? How's the research coming along? Anything good?"

Chaz: "Yeah we got a lot done! Her background is quite interesting. Jo Elma has really been through some shit, man! I feel bad for doing what I did to her now knowing what happened to her in the past. Did she tell you that she was being hunted by a Cole Fournier?"

Jason: "No, she didn't tell me about him. What happened? Or should I make her tell me. She might not have remembered. Who else do we need to hunt down besides Stephen Jones and now Cole Fournier?"

Chaz: "You should get her to tell you about him and one other. The other one is Tyler Bullock, aka Cory. He tore her to pieces. According to what we found, she dated him 10 times. He broke her heart and almost got her pregnant and she refused sex from him and she got upset and he is still bothering her as well. Cole is still looking for her as well. Cole wants her dead."

Jason: "Thanks bruh. I'm gonna wake her up and ask her about them. Right now. She is sleeping, so I'll holla at you later, man!"

Chaz: "Okay, man! Later, bruh!"

*End of text messages*

I turn toward Jo Elma and stroke her cheek. I start lightly shaking her to wake her up.

"Jo Elma, baby, we need to talk. Wake up, please, love?" I say to her.

She stirs and moans in agrivation. She opens her eyes and looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, baby, what's up?" she says to me tiredly.

"Two other exes won't leave you alone so I hear from my buddy, Chaz. Tyler Bullock and Cole Fournier? What happened with them?" I ask her sternly.

She sits up and pulls her legs up to her chin and holds that position. She looks at me with a sad look in her eyes. It's clear that it's gonna be bad, so I prepare myself for what's to come.

"Tyler broke my heart because he was always stuck on his ex and he damn near got me pregnant as well. I had to take a Plan B pill because of him. He still tried to make sexual advances towards me and he thinks that I still love him and shit. He's just an idiot. Now Cole Fournier? He was a bad person that I regret dating. He was abusive and him and his friends gang raped me. When I broke up with him, he said he would kill me and shit. He threatened me many times while we were together. I forgot to tell you about them and I'm sorry! Some things slip my mind or I push them out of my mind. Now you know!" she tells me as she starts to cry.

"Come here, baby girl! They won't hurt you anymore. I will hunt them down personally along with Stephen and Bradley. They will regret the day they met you. I will make sure of that. The world knows me as a serial bomber and killer as it is. I've done some bad things in life, but I learned from my mistakes and they have made me a better person. Are they in Florida?" I ask her, steadily getting more upset with her past.

"They are in Florida. Pensacola, Cantonment, and DeFuniak Springs! Why is that, baby?" she asks me with concern.

"Because we are gonna pay them all a visit and make them say they're sorry. They wanna do these things? They will regret it. I want them to apologise to you personally. I will be by your side the whole way. I promise they won't hurt you with me there." I tell her with an angry tone.

"Oh okay! We can do that if it makes you feel better. It would also help me, too! God I love you!" she says as she hugs me.

She tries calming down and I slowly calm down as she strokes my cheek and tells me everything is gonna be okay. She is so sweet! I love her to pieces and I will get my revenge on them four bastards. I pull her on my lap and lean close.

"I love you, baby girl and I will always be here for you no matter what. When do you wanna do this?" I ask her softly.

"How bout tomorrow? So that way we can do it and get it over with?" she says to me with a smile.

I smile back and say, "Okay baby! We will make it happen!"

Stephen, Cole, Tyler, Brad, prepare to meet your worst nightmare. Starting tomorrow. I'm coming for you!