Chapter 6: Jo Elma's POV

I look into my kidnappers eyes and quickly look away. His eyes were so beautiful. But he had to kidnap me. Why? I kept asking myself the same question in my head over and over again. I stare at the guns and then look away again. Whoever this guy is, he is in love with me, that's for sure. But how would I ever love him? I guess I'll figure that out when the time comes. We come to another stop and I look up and see my kidnapper in front of me. He had some pretty cool tattoos. He looks at me for a minute and then looks down, playing with his fingers. I let out a sigh and look down at the chains.

"Anyone need a bathroom break? We are almost to New York, Jason." the guy in the passenger seat says.

New York? What the fucking hell? Oh my god, I thought to myself.

I've never been to New York before. I've always wanted to go though. I want to become famous there. I smile as I think of New York. Finally!! Away from all the family drama. No more Rose.

"Finally!!" I whisper, not knowing that my kidnapper had good hearing.

"Why do you say that, babygirl?" my kidnapper asks me, raising his eyebrow.

"Oh, I, ummm, I...." I stutter as I try to think of something to say to him.

He laughs and then we are on the road again. I decide to try and take a nap. I rest my head on the uncomfortable arm rest and try to sleep. After about 5 minutes, I'm out cold.

About a couple hours later, I wake up in a fancy bed. I sit up fast and take in the surroundings. Where the fucking bloody hell am I? I get up and look around. The room was huge. It was also beautiful. I hear the door open and my kidnapper comes into view. I stare at him, not knowing what to say.

"Hey there, sleepy head." he says to me in a calm voice.

"Umm, h-h-hi there." I managed to stutter out of my mouth.

"How did you sleep?" he asks me.

"Good, I guess!!" I tell him.

"Are you hungry?" he asks me, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah I am a little hungry, but not much." I say to him honestly.

"Come downstairs and I'll fix you something to eat." he says to me calmly, holding out his hand.

I stare at his hand, not sure about what his gesture meant. I feel my stomach growl and we look at each other. He laughs and grabs my hand, leading me to the stairs.

"Oh boy!!" I say out loud.

"I'll carry you if you want me to." he says to me.

"Umm, no thanks, dude." I say to him and run down the stairs.

He runs down the stairs as well. He starts towards the kitchen and I follow behind him. He looks at me and points to the living room couch.

"Go sit in the living room while I make you and I dinner." he says to me.

I obey his command and go sit in the living room. I don't touch anything because it's not my house. I just sit there and stare at the ceiling. After about 30 minutes, I smell food and oh my fucking lord it smelt delicious. I'm a foodie, I admit it. I love food. Especially cheesy foods. God knows I fucking love food. The thought of food makes my stomach growl. I laugh a little bit and then I continue staring at the ceiling.

"Dinner is ready, babygirl." I hear him say.

"Coming." I say and start walking towards the bar counter.

I sit on a bar stool as I'm being handed a plate of steak, mac and cheese, and green beans. I look at the food in awe. It looked so damn good. I grab my fork and knife and cut into the steak as he comes and sits by me with his own plate. I take a bite of the steak and I melt. God it was so delicious. Better than my mama's cooking. Dammit man. I moan at the taste of it.

"Damn, did I really do that good?" he asks me, laughing a little.

"Yeah you did." I say to him after I swallow the bite of steak.

"Umm, thanks, babygirl." he says to me shyly.

"No problem." I say to him as I turn away, blushing.

We get through eating and we both sit on the couch. We sit in silence for a minute before I break the silence.

"So, umm, what's your name, might I ask?" I say, looking at him.

"My name is Jason McCann." he says to me confidently.