Chapter 8: Jo Elma's POV

I wake up and find myself in the room that I woke up in last night. I look at the time on the alarm clock next to me. It reads 7:35 am. It's still quite early, but I decide to get up anyways. I look at my bandaged up arm that the Chaz guy cut open. Jason had saved my ass. I gotta admit, he looked sexy as hell holding that gun though. Oh god, what the hell am I saying? Am I falling for him? No, I can't do that. Or can I? Well anyway, I try to open the drawer with both hands, but my arm hurts so bad that I can barely do it.

God, why do I have to be so weak? Ugh dammit I hate weakness. I thought to myself.

I give up and open my bedroom door. The smell of bacon automatically hits me like a slap in the face. God I love bacon. I follow the perfect aroma downstairs. I find a shirtless Jason in front of the stove cooking.

Oh hot damn he's so fucking sexy shirtless. Dammit man. And he's my kidnapper? Shit man. Dammit quit thinking like this, you dumb ass girl. I thought to myself, admiring his tattoos and body.

I hit my head repeatedly with my palm. I know it's a bit funny. Thinking about my kidnapper this way. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Hey, you okay, babygirl? Why are you hitting yourself for?" Jason says to me, interrupting my train of thought.

"Oh umm yeah uhh I'm o-o-okay I g-guess. And I uhh love bacon. Yeah. Uhh bacon is the bomb. I'm hungry." I stutter, quickly looking down at the floor.

I start to feel my cheeks getting hot. I start to feel tingly inside. What in the world is this boy doing to me? Lord knows!!

"Awwwe. You're so cute when you're blushing, babe. Did I cause that?" He says to me.

I look up as he is setting plates down and he starts walking toward me. I look down at the floor again as my cheeks get hotter. I wanna run, but my feet stay planted where I'm at. I feel his hand go under my chin. He lifts my face up to where I'm looking at him.

"Am I causing you to blush this much, babygirl? Hmm?" He asks me in a sexy seductive tone, making my cheeks grow hotter.

"Yes!! It's your fault dammit. What are you doing to me? You're making me feel this way." I blurt out a little louder than usual.

He smiles that million dollar smile and takes my face in his hands. I look deep into his eyes. They are filled with ... Love? He likes me? But how? I'm not that pretty if you want me to be honest. I've got too many insecurities. But his eyes are nonetheless beautiful.

"Am I really, baby? Because if so, I'm doing something right. Do you want to know how long I've waited for you?" He said to me sincerely.

"Umm how long? And why me? As I said before, I'm nothing special. I'm ugly as hell and-"

He interrupts me by kissing my lips. I jump at first, but I kiss back. His lips are so soft. God I could kiss them all day long. He pulls away and caresses my cheek.

"Don't ever say that again. You are far from ugly. Whoever fucking said that is dumb as hell and blind as a goddamn bat. You are beautiful to me, babygirl. You are special and unique. Yes, you may have medical problems, and a lot of them, but I promise you that you are worth it. You need to be loved and cared for like no other. You need to be cherished and be treated like a queen. As long as you have me, you will get that. I promise you that I will never hurt you again. I swear on my heart that I will not hurt you. I'm sorry that I kidnapped you and took your life away from you. I feel bad for that. But you mean a lot to me. You are everything I could ever wish for. I just hope that one day, you will be mine. But right now, I'm not gonna ask that of you because you and I need to get to know you a bit more. I'm wanting to take this slow. I'll do whatever you want me to do. I will give you the world. Now that that has been said, let's go eat breakfast, shall we?" He says, smiling at me.

"Okay, hun. Let's go eat. I have gotta let all of this sink in." I say to him as we walk to the counter where our food is.

"Yours has the most bacon. I put about 15 pieces on there. And two pancakes. And scrambled eggs with cheese. And cheese grits." He says to me as we sit down at the bar.

He passes me my plate and it's as if heaven was set in front of my damn face.

Hallelujah, I start singing in my head.

"Thank you for saving me last night, Jason." I say to him honestly.

"Oh umm you're welcome. That was awful what he did. I'm gonna fucking kill him if he EVER puts his hands on you like that again. He might be my best friend, but he should know not to hurt what is soon to be mine." He says, anger hinting in his voice.

"It's okay, sweetie. I'm fine now and that's all that should matter." I say to him sweetly, putting my hand on his back and rubbing his back gently, trying to calm him down.

He starts to relax at my touch and he starts eating again. He is very bipolar. But so am I to be honest. I think we will get along just fine.