Chapter 5: Jason's POV

Lil Twist grabs her from behind and pulls her towards me. She squirms as she is being pulled towards me. She starts to scream when I go up to her and slap her. I then put the cloth over her mouth.

"Sweet dreams, babygirl." I say as she blacked out.

I pick her up bridal style and run to the van. I put her in the back and chain up her hands and ankles. I hate to do it to her, but I have to. Her sleeping face is so beautiful. I just want to kiss her. But we have to get going. I quickly get into the passenger seat and buckle up my seat belt.

"Let's roll on outta this fuck ass place and head home." I say to Damien.

"You got it, Jason." he says as he drove out and towards the interstate.

We turn onto the interstate and we rode. Ryan and Chaz lit up a joint.

"Pass me one up here." I tell them.

They pass me a joint and a lighter. I light up the joint and smoked. As I'm smoking it, I look back at Jo Elma. She is perfect. She is mine now, finally. She might not like it, but she's gonna get over it and fall in love with me. I will make sure of that. She will also obey my commands. She's gonna have to. She has no other choice. I was upset that she ran like that. She will pay for that.

"Yo, Ryan, bro, you okay back there or do your jewels still hurt?" Damien asks him, concerned.

"They still hurt like a fucking bitch, but I'm okay though, brotha!!" he says in response.

"At least I was out there to help when the fuck it happened." Lil Twist says.

"Yeah, bro, thanks for that." Ryan says as he groans in pain.

"Not a problem!" Lil Twist says with a smile.

We are already hitting the Virginia line when I hear shuffling in the back.

"Yo, Jase, she's waking up!!" Chaz tells me.

"Ugh!! Pull over. She might be hungry or something." I say to Damien.

He pulls off the interstate and heads to the nearest restaurant. I get out of the passenger seat and get in the back and check on her. She don't look good at all.

"Yo, we got a sugar machine up in this bitch?" I ask in a worried tone.

"There is a pharmacy right next to us!! We can go get one really quick." Ryan says to me.

"Hurry the fuck up and go fucking get a OneTouch machine dammit. I ain't fucking playing." I shout as I hand them the money for the whole set.

"A-Alright, Jase!!" says Chaz, looking at me all wide eyed.

They run to the pharmacy while I sit with her, worried as hell.

"Yo, Jason, you gonna be okay?" ask Lil Twist.

"I'll be fine, but she won't be if we don't do something. I'm fucking worried like a mother fucker, bruh." I say to him.

She opens her mouth to say something, but the words don't come out.

"You're gonna be okay, babygirl!!" I say as I look up and saw Ryan and Chaz back with everything we need. I quickly get out a strip and put it into the monitor.

"Let me see your hand." I tell her.

She nods slowly and raises her hands. I unchain them and poke her index finger with the poker gun. I squeeze her tiny finger gently. I get the blood onto the strip and I cross my fingers. It was counting down and the number that came up wasn't good at all.

"God dammit!!" I scream.

I grab one of the glucose drinks and give it to her. I unchain her ankles in the process. I had to get her food and fast.

"Jason, what's the number?" Damien asks me, worry in his voice.

"20!!" I say to him, worried.

"Let's get het something to eat, then." Ryan tells me in a worried tone.

"We are!!" I say to him as I pick her up bridal style.

"Don't worry, you're gonna be okay." I tell her as I ran to the restaurant.

She looks at me with a blank look and she isn't doing good. I get her into the restaurant and sit her in a booth. It's a Waffle House. I know I have to get her something and fast. The waitress comes up to the table and looks at Jo Elma. She all of a sudden has a concerned look on her face and then looks at me.

"I see the condition she's in, so it's on the house. What would y'all like?" she says to us.

Jo Elma looks up at me and then looked back down at the menu. She looks like she's gonna pass out at any given moment.

"Can I have a Dr. Pibb with vanilla in it, please?" she asks the waitress with a weak voice.

"Of course you can, sweetheart!!" the waitress says as she wrote it down.

"And what would you like, sir?" she asks, looking at me.

"I'll have a coffee, please. With cream, also, please." I tell her firmly.

"Alrighty, then!! I'll be back with that and then I'll get your food orders, okay?" she says kindly.

"Thank you!!" I say to the waitress.

She runs to get the drinks and comes back. We get our food orders and we eat quickly. I had to feed Jo Elma at first. But she ate everything. Then I pick Jo Elma up bridal style as Lil Twist pays for the two meals and go to the van. I put her in the back and chain her ankles and hands back up. She looks up at me and quickly turns away, saying nothing. I tell Ryan to get in the passenger seat and we head back onto the interstate and drive.

You are now officially mine, baby, I thought as we drive back home to New York.