Chapter 18: Jo Elma's POV

"My turn I guess." Jason says as he pulls out a box from behind him.

All the girls got a necklace, earring, and bracelet set. I'm hoping I like my gift like they did. Chantelle had flowers, Natalie had flames, Victoria had hearts, and Rachel had books. That's what charms they had. I wonder what I got. I take the small box from his hand. I close my eyes and open it. I open my eyes and gasp. I got a skull charm on my set of jewelry. I caress the skull with my thumb. I look up at Jason as I feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"You really g-got this for me?" I ask him.

"Of course I did. A queen deserves to be treated as such." he says to me with a smile.

"I don't know what to say besides thank you." I tell him honestly.

"Anything for you, babe." he says to me.

The boys help the girls get their jewelry on. Jason takes the box and turns me around. He puts the necklace on me and turns me back around to face him. He helps me with my bracelet, which fit around my wrist perfectly. I put in the earrings and smile. Jason, me, and the rest of us go outside and we all get into separate cars. Jason opens my door like a gentleman and I look up at him and smile as I get in his car. He buckles my seatbelt, shut the door, and goes around to his side to get in the car. He buckles his seatbelt and cranks the car. We are in his white Ferrari. I love how comfortable the seats were. I could go to sleep in his car if I wanted to. He grabs my hand softly and holds it. I hold his hand and look at him.

"So, are you ready for your first restaurant visit in NYC?" he asks me.

"Yeppers. I am really excited. And I have something for you, too." I tell him as I dig in my purse and find the box that held the ring that I got him.

"What is this, babygirl?" he asks me, looking at the box.

"You'll find out soon." I tell him.

He pulled up to a restaurant called La Grenouille. It says it's a french restaurant. I've never had too much french food. Minus french bread.

"Are you ready for this?" he asks as he pulls into a parking spot.

"Is everyone else here, too?" I ask him.

"Nope. Just us two, babygirl." he says to me with a smile.

"Oh okay I'm more than ready then." I say to him with a smile.

He unbuckles his seatbelt and gets out. He comes around to my side and opens the door. He unbuckles my seatbelt and takes my hand in his as he helps me out of the car. I have to admit, I am nervous, but excited too. I walk with him, hand in hand, and follow him into the restaurant.

"I made a reservation. Mr. McCann." he says to the waitress.

"Mr. McCann. Oh yes. Come with me, please." she says as she grabs two menus.

We follow her to a candle lit table for two. I smile and thank the waitress.

"Thank you, ma'am." I say to her.

"You're welcome. Enjoy." she says with a smile and walks off.

We both sit down and look at the menu. I saw a dish that sounded pretty good.

"I want this one, Jason." I tell him as I pointed to the Sole Meunière dish.

"You'll like that one." he says to me.

A waitress comes up and asks for our orders. I order the Sole Meunière with a root beer and Jason orders the Bouillabaisse with a water. She takes our orders and walks off. I stare at Jason and smile.

"Sooo, what did you have for me?" he asks me.

I pull out the small box and hand it to him. He opens it a smiles.

"I love this. Thank you." he says as he puts the ring on.

"Anything for you." I say to him.

"Now I have a question, babygirl." he says to me.

"Ask away." I tell him.

He struggles for a minute and asks me the question.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"