Chapter 21: Jason's POV

As we sat there and watch "Godzilla", she snuggles up against my side and lays her head on my shoulder. I smile to myself and place a kiss on her head. She looks up at me and smiles shyly. I put my arm around her and she kisses my bare chest.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I say to her.

"Yeah I'm okay, just tired." she says to me, yawning.

"I love you, babygirl!" I say to her as I kiss her forehead.

"I love you too, Jason!!" she says quietly to me and closes her eyes.

I look at her face as she opens her eyes. She stares at me and smiles. I look into her beautiful green eyes. Every time I look into them, I get lost in them. She's my world and my soul. She knows how to make my heart melt. I love her so much and she is the one who keeps me going everyday. I start to think about plans of engagement. I want her to be mine forever. My thoughts are interrupted by her beautiful voice.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asks me, sounding a bit worried.

"Oh.... Um.... Well yeah I'm fine, babygirl!" I stutter to her.

"You're stuttering! What's wrong?" she says to me.

"Well.... Um.... I was thinking about some things that I wanna do with you tonight." I say to her, scratching the back of my head with embarrassment.

"Oh? Really? Like what? Please do tell? Are you embarrassed?" she asks me with curiosity.

"Well I don't wanna ruin the surprises that I have in store. A little bit." I say to her honestly.

"Don't be embarrassed, babe. It's okay." she giggles.

"Yeah I guess it's okay haha." I say to her with a smile.

She grins a cute cheesy grin and snuggles closer to my side. God she is the most precious little thing. A goddess as I should say. I turn back to the TV and continue watching the movie. About an hour into the movie, I hear light snoring. I look over and see her fast asleep. I smile and turn off the movie. I get up slowly, not waking her, and pick her up bridal style and head upstairs to our room. I place her in the bed and cover her up. I crawl into the bed beside her and put her against me. I eventually settle down with a book and let her sleep. I set the book down after a couple hours and snuggle against her and fall asleep.