Chapter 12: Jo Elma's POV

As I was riding with these girls, I got to thinking about a lot of things. Bad things. I have been depressed and stressed out. I have seizures when Jason is sleeping. It's just awful. My thoughts are interrupted by one of the girls.

"So, umm, let us introduce ourselves. My name is Chantelle." says the girl with black, curly hair.

"I'm Natalie. Nice to meet you." says the girl with pretty auburn hair.

"My name is Rachel. Very pleasant to meet you." says the girl with dark brown hair.

"Umm, hi there. I'm Victoria. Nice to m-meet you, Jo Elma." says the girl with blonde hair.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Jo Elma, but you already know that." I say to them.

"Nice to meet the girl Jason talked about non-stop." says Natalie with a chuckle.

"Wtf? He talked about me for how long?" I ask her, a bit nervous.

"Oh ya know, a couple months." she says to me.

"GIRLS, MALL TIME!!!" yells Chantelle with a smile on her face.

Natalie parks near the front of the mall entrance and we all get out. The mall was huge. Like really huge. We all get inside and the first thing I see is the food court. Natalie notices and laughs a little.

"A bit hungry, aren't you?" she asks me.

"Ooooh yeah very hungry to be honest with you." I tell her, knowing I was extremely hungry.

We all head to the food court and order at different places. Of course, I'm the weird one and get chinese food. I order bourbon chicken, fried rice, fried dumplings, an egg roll, and teriyaki sticks. The total wasn't bad. It came to $30 even, which I paid with my card. I got my food and headed to where the girls were and sat down.

"Oh, girl, you like that greasy stuff?" Chantelle asks me as Natalie laughs.

"Well, yeah, plus due to my medical issues, I'm on a high calorie, high fat, high protein diet. All the stuff that's unhealthy for you guys is healthy for me basically." I tell her honestly.

"She has Cystic Fibrosis, Chantelle. It's a genetic condition." says Rachel with a smile on her face.

"Ooooooh okay." the other three say in sync.

I laugh a little and say, "Thanks, Rachel. I can tell you've read about it."

"Yeah!! I'm a total nerd, I guess you could say." she says to me.

"Oh my god so am I like you wouldn't believe how much I read." I say to her with excitement.

"OMG let's go shopping as soon as Jo Elma finishes of course." say Natalie with a huge grin on her face.

Yeah, I totally need a girl's day like this more often. I am definitely NOT going home. Plus Jason. God I am falling for him. I like him a lot. I think to myself.

I eat the last of my food and say, "Let's do this thing. Oh and thanks for taking me shopping. I never got to do this very often in Florida." I tell them with a frown.

"Well we will be doing this a whole lot, so let's go!!" Natalie says excitedly.

We go to Charlotte Russe first. I pick out a few dresses to try on. Natalie told me that Jason was taking me out somewhere, so I decided to try on a lot of dresses. I try on the last dress.

"Soooo, which one do y'all like?" I ask them curiously.

"I like the first one." say Victoria, pointing at the blue dress.

"I love that one, too." says Rachel with a smile.

"I like the third one and the fourth one." says Natalie, pointing to the green cocktail dress and the pink straight dress.

"I like the second one, girl." says Chantelle, pointing to the purple flirty and sexy dress that I also like.

"I like that one too, Chantelle." I say to her.

"Fuck that, buy all of them." says Natalie.

I take the last one off and take all of them to the register. I buy them for a total of $70. We then go to Dillard's for a dress for the date. I pick out a two piece and a one piece dress.

"Which one?" I ask them, raising an eyebrow.

They all agreed on the two piece dress as I did as well. I go and pay $200 for it. Then we go and buy some jewelry. The jewelry added up to $300 and then we headed to Aeropostale, Rue 21, Old Navy, and Baby Phat to get some casual clothes such as crop tops and that sort of stuff. Then we head back to the van and head back. Jason isn't home yet, so I ask the girls to stay with me. We all decided to watch movies and eat tons of popcorn.

I am NEVER going home. Like ever. I thought to myself as I relaxed until I fell asleep.