Naked singing beauty

Start from the beginning

Hmmm…I gotta take Ash for a ride!

With that thought in mind, I set out to the Knights’.

“Morning Mr. Knight,” I greeted Tyler’s dad who was sitting on a chair with a cup and a newspaper in his hands in their front lawn.

“Mornin’ Hazel,” he said and smiled widely. “How have you been?’ he asked.

Tyler didn’t look much like his dad. They both just shared that bright smile and blue eyes.

“Great! Umm…Is Ash up?”

“Yeah,”

“Okay, thanks!”

I rushed to Ashley’s room and started banging her bathroom’s door. “ASHLEY…SHLEY….LEY…EY…Y....ASHLEY....SHLEY....LEY....EY...Y!!” I was yelling for her to come out.

“Dammit! Hazel! I just got in! Plop your ass down on the bed and just wait,” she answered back.

Gah! I can’t just sit and do nothing! Sitting and waiting is just not me!! My mind doesn't allow me to sit ideal. The pot of crazy ideas in my head is always brimming and I need to act quick to stop my brilliant ideas from spilling!!

I NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP ME BUSY-

TYLER!

Of course! I’ll take him for a ride first then!

I peeped out of her room and looked around for him. The living room was empty and I could hear Caroline’s voice humming something from the kitchen so I walked to the staircase and started climbing it without making any noise.

“Hmm…I think I should wear this blue shirt today! Bree will so love this on me! Me and Bree….” I’d hear him say and smile at the mirror while thinking of all the kinky things they’d probably done or he wanted to do with her. On hearing this, I would roll my eyes and scoff. “Might as well use this lip balm, the secret behind my pink plush lips that Hazel loves to kiss!”

Stupid bitch! Stupid! Stupid bitch!

He would pick Baby Lips up and start coating his lips with it when I’d jump from behind him and shout, “BOOOOOOOOOO!”

He’d get scared by the sudden attack and go all ‘meeeeeeooooowww’ as a cat with his fur, I meant hair, standing up with shock. He’d recoil immediately and smear the lip balm all across his face.

“Hazel, what did you dooooo?” he’d wail and pout.

Hehehehehehehehe…..I sniggered mentally as I thought about what was gonna follow.

Finally I got to his room, but he was not quiet.

He was….singing?

"If you don't swim, you'll drown

But don't move, honey....

You look so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear

And I know now, that I'm so down....."

HE WAS SINGING 5SOS!!

"Your lipstick stain is a work of art

I got your name tattooed in a narrow heart

And I know now, that I'm so hmmm..."

Hmmm? Narrow heart?!

I peeped into his room through the key hole. He was standing in front of his mirror....shirtless!!

That was such a B-E-A-utiful sight, folks!