Stuck x in the x Rain

Depuis le début

"Found it!" I ran after it before losing sight of the object.

"Yuki!! Don't it's to dangerous!!!" Shalnark shouted at me but I only heard it faintly. I got the cylinder substance and held it up in the air.

"Got it-" Before I could finish the sentence the ground where I was standing starts to collapse.

"Yuki!!!" Shalnark and Phinks shouted.

"Take it back!!!" I throw the cylinder with the scarlet eyes towards them so they can bring it back to Chrollo. At that point everything went blank, and I was lost in darkness.

Shlanark's POV

"Take it back!!!" Yuki shouted as she throw the Scarlet eye cylinder towards us. I catch it but Yuki...she went down with the landslide. My mind went blank, I didn't know what to do.

"Oi, where are you going?!" Phinks shouted and I turn over.

"Feitan?" Elaine was trying to grab hold of Fei but couldn't. Fei rushed as fast as he could into the rain, probably towards Yuki.

"Fei! It's too danger-" before I could finish my sentence, Fei was already out of my sight.

"...Shouldn't we go after him?" Elaine was panicking.

"...No...we can't afford to lose anymore people." I said. Beside....I know that they'll survive.

"How could you say that? Feitan might be-" Elaine was shouting back at me before being interrupted.

"That's why we don't need to worry" Phinks interrupt her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Fei wouldn't get hurt that easily...and he wouldn't let her get hurt that easily as well" Phinks said to Elaine which made her pout and seem a bit pissed.

"Anyways, we should head back to the Boss and tell him about what happened...before things get worse" I suggested and lead the way back to the base. I really hope that both of them are alright.

Feitan's POV

Meh open meh eyes and saw that she was laying on the ground. Meh walk over to her and carry her to a tunnel to avoid the rain and anymore danger. Looking at her body, she wasn't that wounded, just a little dirt and some scratches. Tsk, made meh worry for nothing.

Yuki's POV

"Mmmm" I slowly open my eyes and saw a very dim light. I look around and it seems like I'm in a cave...tunnel..something like that I guess...but how did I get here? I sit up slowly and touch my head.

"You finally wake?" A voice that echos a bit in the tunnel. I turn towards the voice and look at the person.

"...What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Huh?" he glare at me a bit. When I look closely he was sitting half naked in front of the bonfire. It made me blush in an instant, why is he half naked...where's he's coat and bandana and..and- ....I look down at myself and saw that I...I was the one wearing his coat.

"Whaa!!!!" I shouted. If I'm wearing his clothes...that means he changed it for me...whic mean he...he...he saw me naked!!!! I cover my beet red face with my hands.

"...Why are you like that?" He asked me.

"WHY!?!?! It's because you saw me naked!" I shouted.

"Huh? It's not the first time" He tsk at me. He...he is right...he already saw me naked plenty of times but how can someone be so calm when they are seen naked!!!! I let out a sigh and walk up towards the brat to sit with him.

"...By the way...Where's my clothes?" I look at him while hugging both my knees. He pointed towards his left, I saw my clothes being dried on a stone. I look back at the brat and just stare it him.

"...What?" He turn his head a little to look at me.

"...Why did you help me?" I really was curious. I thought that Elaine for sure will stop him.

"...."

"...." We both stare at each other in complete silence.

"...No reason" He finally replied and he turn back to look at the fire. I didn't say anything, I turn my head to the front and stare that the fire as well. It was pretty awkward, both of us were silent. The only thing you could hear is the pouring rain and the fire crackling.  "...Scars..." he muttered.

"Hmm?" I couldn't hear him properly. We both turn to look at each other.

"Scars. How you get them?" He asked. I avoided his eye contact. I really don't want to talk about it, I didn't want anyone else to know about it...but...if it's him...

"....It happened long ago." I muttered and look at him. He seems to be waiting for some more details from me. "Long story short, my parents and one of my brothers were murdered, no butchered right in front of me. A few month later I was kidnapped and got caged to be sell at an auction...for something like...a human sacrifice or a test subject...." I went silence after that. The painful memories were flowing through my mind.He didn't say anything at all, he just stare at me. I'm kind of glad he didn't say anything....if he did, I wouldn't know if I could hold back my tears.

"A-anyways....there's only a handful of people I tell this to....so ...do keep it a secret..." I peeked at him and saw that he had a slight nod before turning back to look at the fire.

"You should sleep" he said. I smile it him a bit before placing my head on the ground, laying beside him and the bonfire. "...Goodnight,...Feitan" I muttered and slowly close my eyes to sleep.

Feitan's POV

She fell asleep over half an hour ago. Something like that happened to her....someone else carve their marks on her...Meh bite my teeth as meh look at her sleeping.

Flashback

"...Why did you help me?"

"...."

"...."

"...No reason"

End of flashback

Why? you ask... I slowly stroke her hand, tracing he hair. I don't want to lose what's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to apologize in advance. Next week I may not be able to update the next chapter since I have wayyyyy too many projects to finish. But I promise, I'll make it up to you guys and make the next chapter good!

Ps. If you have any request, do feel free to tell me ^^