"Not bad" I heard a voice beside me muttered and I look towards him. I could tell form just looking at his eyes. The brat is interested in Elaine...He's interested in her. I clenched my fist and look straight at Elaine and she return me with a cheeky smirk.

"Ne, how long will he be like that?" Shizuku asked.

"I can usually stop a person's time fore about 10 minutes but I can undo it anytime I want" She then turns towards Nobunaga and snap her fingers while saying "Like so"

"- already? Don't be so weak!" Nobunaga shouted. Guess it's what he wanted to say to her but got stopped. Nobunaga was about to rush in for another attackt when Chrollo  slaps his hand once.

"That's enough" He said.

"But the match isn't over" Nobunaga complained.

"Nobunaga" Chrollo give him a glare to shut him up.

"Then lets move on to the next match~" Hisoka cheerfully said.

"No. We'll have a break now before continuing" Chrollo stood up and walk over towards me, Shalnark and Machii.  " Why don't you guys bring something for us to eat or drink before we continue with the rest of the match?"

"Hai Hai" Shalnark did the 'yes sir' gesture before we all held back to the base.

~~~~~~~~~

We reached the base in just a few minutes. I was a bit wary of what might happen if I'm not with them...something like Elaine making a move on the brat or something like that kept running though my mine as I was looking for food at the base.

"Which match so far did you guys enjoy?"S halnark breaks the silent.

"I enjoyed the 2nd match and the Latest one" Machii answer as she was grabbing some water bottles.

"What bout you, Yuki?" SHalnark look at me.

"...Honestly speaking, I like your the match where you and Shizuku were fighting each other" I gather some snack and place it in my arms.

"EH?! really?!" Shalnark was both shocked and pleased to hear that.

"Yeah. I never thought you would win." I added.

"Whattt?! That's mean" He pouted at me while Machii stood there and laugh.

"Anyways, we should get back" Machii start walking out and we followed.

~~~~~

We got back pretty quick and saw that everyone was sitting on the ground waiting for us. My eyes were drawn to Elaine getting way to close to the brat that it pissed me off. I put the stuff down for the others to eat and relax and I was about to walk off when...

"Where are you going?" Chrollo asked as he spotted me sneaking out.

"...I'm not hungry...so I thought I'll go for a little walk" I replied back.

"Make sure to come back in time" Chrollo look at me and give me a little smile.

"Got it" I give a little smile back.

"What me to go with you, My Queen?~" Hisoka creeped up on me and whispered in my ears. Out of surprise I jumped and glare at him.

"No!" I shouted back at him before taking off deep into the forest. I need some time along to clear my thoughts. I walk for around 5 minutes and found a nice tree that would make a nice napping place. I walk over and sit down under the tree's shade and close my eyes as I slowly lean on the tree. The breeze was really relaxing and I feel really calm.

"Mmm. This feels nice" I muttered to myself.

"What feel 'nice'?" My eyes shout up as I heard a very very familiar voice.

"...What are you doing here?" My body froze on the spot as I saw him...The brat.

"Nothing" he replied ad he walk closer and sat next to me. My heart was pounding a bit.  I took a little peek at him, then look down at my feet.

"...Where's Elaine?" I mutter.

"...It's nothing to do with you" he said in a cold voice. With just that reply, I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

"What you mean it got nothing to do with me" I said and I stood up looking down at him. "It got EVERYTHING to do with me!" I shouted at him.

"Huh?" he glare at me. He was a bit pissed. Another sharp pain hits my heart. He got pissed that I involve myself with him and Elaine...I bite my lips and start walking away. "where you go?" He growl as he stood up.

"It got nothing to do with you" I shouted back at him.

"Oi!" he shouted. It made me stopped a bit. I hesitated a bit before turning around to look at him.

"I"m...I'm going to see Chrollo right no-" His hand reached out to me, cupping my mouth and pushing me down to the ground. His glare pierced though my heart. My body was shaken up quite a bit.

"Why...why..." His glare got more and more intense as he look stare into my eyes. I slowly move his hand off my mouth and pull down his bandana to give him a little peck on his lips.

"...You...you look at her without batting an eye when she was fighting...Your giving her more attention to me!" I pull him closer as I shout at him. "...I...I want to be the only person that gets t be close to you...touch you..." I look at him with teary eyes before pushing him off of me. "Sorry. Forget about that I just said to you." I muttered at him. It wasn't like me to say those stuff...

"Tsk" he tsk at me before pushing me back down. I was pinned down once again, looking at his full face. "...Same go for you..." he mutter.

"Huh?" I couldn't hear him properly.

"It bad with you and Boss...now Hisoka..." his bang was covering his eyes so I didn't see what expression he was showing. I could hardly hear him as well, he muttered it so softly.

"...I can't hear you" I said to him. He look back up and stare into my eyes.

"Meh match!" he shouted. "Keep your eye on meh. Don't look away, force on meh!" he ordered.

"..Mmm" my heart was fluttered and I replied without thinking twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to   Jesay-chan        for Elaine's idea for her power.    

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Next week I might take a little time off writing this story since I really need to revise for midterm. But I'l try to make it up to you guys!!!