Thanks for Puking in My Sink

Start from the beginning

"The beginning. Care to explain what the hell Dean Jamison was doing with your mask and following you out of a bedroom?!" she said in an attempt to look annoyed, but I could tell she was excited and ready for some gossip.

I sighed,"Ok well first of all we didn't really do anything in the bedroom; well we kind of made out but that's it! I didn't know it was Dean at the time though! We were dancing then we were talking and the next thing I knew I had had 4 beers and was making out with him against a wall!"

"Woah woah woah hold up! You made out with Dean!? I thought you hated him!"

"I do! I mean..... I did... I don't know I didn't know it was him! He was just super nice and well... I don't have a clue,"

"Oh. So that's all you were upset about?"

I looked down at my hands,"No... Chase was at the party,"

She looked at me questioningly and urged me to go on, so I did. I told her everything that happened between me and Dean, and how I thought I was seeing Chase but just brushed it off as my crazy imagination. Then how Dean and I ended up in the room with Chase and dark haired girl; the whole shuh-bang!

When I had finished my rant I had new tears streaming down my face and I angrily wiped them away. I'm not much of a crier and I had cried more in the last two day's then in the last two years!

Ally just stared at me with a dumb-struck expression on her face.

"Oh my God Jay, I'm so sorry hon,"

I shook my head,"No, you were right it's for the best. Chase never was good for me anyway," I added, my hand absent-mindingly reaching up to touch the spot on my face where the bruise had been only a week ago.

"Yeah. I can't say I'm upset you finally got rid of the asshole..."I flinched,"But  I know you're hurting. He was wrong for doing what he did, even if you made out with Dean at least you didn't have sex with some random guy,"

I nodded,"Yeah..."

"So was he good?"

My head snapped up,"Huh?"

"Dean! Is he as great of a kisser as he pretends to be?"

I felt my cheeks redden and I looked back down at my lap,"I-uh he was uh..."

"Damn! That good huh?"

I nodded sheepishly before looking up at her with a huge grin on my face. I couldn't help it! It had been forever since we had had something like this to talk about.

He really was amazing though. And trust me, I had kissed my fair share of guys in my life.

"So?!"

"So what?"

"Are you going to talk to him?!"

I snorted,"Are you kidding me?! He hates my guts! I hate his! We are like complete opposites Al,"

She just shook her head,"Girl if you think that boy hates you, you must be blind. You didn't see the way he looked at you,you were drunk, but I did. He's into you Jay!"

I laughed,"Yea ok Al, are you on something? Dean and I can't stand each other... We never have been able to and that's not going to change just because of one party!"

Ally held her hands up in surrender,"Alright girl, whatever helps you sleep at night," she mumbled.

I frowned and hit her on her arm. The sudden movement made my stomach roll and I closed my eyes for a moment. I will not throw up. I will not throw up. I chanted in my head. I hate throwing up with a passion.