Part 17 : an enemy or not ? Pt.4

Start from the beginning

Mother : "don't say that, you're more than that. Stay with me and stay alive (O/N)" she whispered to my ears before everything went bright.

I opened my eyes to see that i was lying in bed. Looks like that was all a dream. No, it was more like a memory. I then looked to my torso to see an arm there. I looked beside me to see Winter hugging me. Looks like she was still asleep. I then shook her shoulder to wake her up.

(Winter's POV)

I was having one of the best sleep i've had until i felt my shoulder shaking. I opened my eyes to see that my face is on someone's shoulder. As my my vision started to get clearer, i looked to see that i was cuddling (Y/N). I could feel my face heat up as i shoved him away making him fall down to the floor.

Me : "oh my god! (Y/N) i'm sorry!" I yelled after i realized what i've done.

(Y/N) : "you know, if you don't want me sleeping on the bed, you should just say it"

Me : "what ?! No no that's not what i meant! I was just surprised that's all"

(Y/N) : "surprised ?" He said with a confused face. I then sighed.

Me : "y-you know, t-that i was c-cuddling you" i said with a quiet tone. Why am i nervous ?

(Y/N) : "it's fine, Weiss did it too every time we slept together" when he said that, my expression changed faster than a speed of light.

Me : "what did you say ?" I said with the fakest smile i've ever made.

(Y/N) : "huh ?" Was all he could say before i pinned him to the ground with me on top as i held his shirt. My face was inches across from his as i felt the anger going away. I then felt a slight blush from my cheeks. What is wrong with me ? I was angry but why am i blushing ?! I was then cut off from my thoughts when i heard the door opened behind us.

??? : "(Y/N)! Winter! I'm here to wake you u-" she said before she gasped. I looked behind to see my dearest sister with her Myrtenaster in hand. I then realized that our position right now doesn't look good. In fact, it looks worse than yesterday. Weiss than slowly walked over to us with a......... smile ?

(Y/N) : "ah, good morning Weiss" he said casually.

Weiss : "good morning (Y/N), in fact, it looks like you're having a perfect morning" she said with a smile on her face and a sword to my chest.

Me : "W-Weiss! It's n-" i was cut off with myrtenaster to my face.

Weiss : "my dearest sister Winter, would you kindly explain why you're on top of (Y/N) with your cheeks red even though i've told you that I don't want you doing inappropriate things with him and why are you still on top of him ?" She said with a calm tone. I then quickly got of from (Y/N) and i stood up.

Weiss : "well ?"

Me : "you see, i was threatening to kill him because he said you cuddled with him every time you slept with him" i said as i realized that sounded worse than in my head. I then see that Weiss was blushing.

Weiss : "i-i don't cuddle h-him that much" she said shyly. Classic Weiss, she has never been honest with her own feelings.

Me : "anyways, it's alright now yeah ?" I said as she just sighed.

Weiss : "yes" she said as (Y/N) stood up.