Lovey Dovey Shit

"Gabe, I will beat your ass if you do not get out of bed right now."

I was standing at the entrance of Gabe's cell as he was still in bed and under covers, hiding away from me. It was well past nine in the morning and me and Gabe were supposed to go on a run today. His head poked out of his bundle of covers and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Bet."

"THAT'S IT!"

I dove on his bed and wrestled around with him as he tried pinning me down. I finally got him trapped under me and gave him a murderous look before he winked at me. I was thrown off by the wink and Gabe used my confusion against me and kissed me. That really threw me off and Gabe had me pinned under him before I could blink. He pulled away way too soon and I restrained myself from giving a pout.

"We better go get some breakfast before our run today, you're going to need your energy so you can keep up."

I shoved him off of me and stood up with a hand on my hip and my eyebrow cocked.

"Well, you're not the fastest runner around. I think I'll be just fine."

Gabe grinned deviously up at me and threw on some clothes and shoes.

"But, will you be able to keep up with the other me?"

And with that, Gabe brushed past me and went down the hall to the cafeteria. I threw my hands in the air as I realized that he was probably right and then took off after him.

Breakfast was spent in silence, besides the occasional verbal jabs that I received from Javi as he seen Gabe's disheveled hair. After some serious talks and shouting sessions, Lee and Kenny have started accepting our relationship. Gabe no longer flinched upon seeing Kenny or Lee come close to him and things became better after they apologized to him. It felt good seeing Gabe joke with them and all of my guys getting along.

"Hey, Clem! You coming? We better get a move on if we wanna get back before dark!"

I was shaken from my thoughts as I looked up from my empty plate and seen Gabe with my pack and ready to go. I stood up from my seat, threw my plate away, and waved at Gabe.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm coming! Keep your panties on!"

I heard the others chuckle behind me at my comment and they all went to see us off at the front gate. Eleanor, Tripp, Javi, Kate, Lee, Kenny, and Lilly stood beside us as we checked our supplies for the trip. Gabe seemed to be up to something because he wouldn't stop giving me a side glance and then smiling to himself. I frowned at him and started to question his motives as he turned to me and handed me everything he had in his hands.

"Hey, do you mind holding this?"

I took it all with a suspicious look on my face but Gabe just smiled at me and then winked.

"Sure."

"Thanks, babe. Oh, and Clem?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to ride me?"

I choked on my own saliva at Gabe's question and turned bright red. I began sputtering on words but, my question was answered for me in a shout of rage from Lee.

"THE FUCK SHE WILL!"

The others were dying of laughter at Lee's shout but, Gabe didn't seemed fazed by it. Hell he even gave me another wink before crouching down. My face fell as I watched Gabe transform in a wolf before my very eyes and could hear the shouts of surprise from behind me.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? WHY IS HE A WOLF? WHAT THE FUCK? NO! JAVI, WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK?!"

Tripp's shouting would've been hilarious if I wasn't frozen in my spot. Gabe looked over at me and gestured towards his back for me to get on. I once again turned red but quickly hopped on as Lee started approaching us. I leaned down against his soft fur and grab ahold of it before giving it a pat.

"Okay, Gabe. Let's just take this nice and slow. Nothing fast, okay?"

I knew as soon as Gabe glanced back at me that I was in trouble.

"You better not, you fuc-AAAAHHHH!"

Gabe took off running and I grabbed around his neck and buried my face into it. My legs tightened around his body as I tried not to fall off. Lee's shouting became quieter the farther away Gabe ran. My eyes were still clenched shut and I didn't even notice we stopped until I felt a puff of hot air hit my face. I opened my eyes and seen that we had stopped in an open field that was filled with daisies. I snorted at the tackiness of the situation and slid off of Gabe.

"Well, isn't this just some sappy shit?"

I had turned away from Gabe to get a better look at the field and laughed at the sight as I turned back around to him. He had multiple daisies in his mouth and was sitting patiently with his tail wagging playfully behind him. I took the flowers from him and gave him a kiss on his big head.

"Okay, Scooby Doo. Want to go solve some mysteries?"

Gabe looked unamused at my question and I held up my hands in defense before putting the daisies in my bag. I looked in the distance and seen the town we were supposed to check out and turned back to Gabe.

"Fine, Cujo. Let's go kill some walkers and get shit done."

This time I received an enthusiastic bark and Gabe took off, trotting in front of me and playing around in the flowers. I shook my head at the scene before shrugging my shoulders and joining him. White petals flew through the air as we frolicked through the flowers and smiled as I looked once more at Gabe, who was now sneezing from all of the pollen we were stirring up.

Man, I can't believe I love this dork.