EXTRA: YUGYEOM AND BAMBAM

BamBam sighed, sprawling across Yugyeom's lap. "I'm so boooooooooooored, Gyeomie."

Yugyeom, used to BamBam's antics, just kept playing his handheld video game, ignoring the boy stretched across his legs.

"Gyeomieeeee, pay attention to me," BamBam whined before sighing dramatically. "Nobody ever pays attention to me. It's because I'm beautiful, isn't it? Well, beautiful people deserve love t- OW OW OW!" BamBam yelped after being hit on the head by Yugyeom, who was still focused on his game.

"You're not the only pretty person in this house, and don't pretend like you had anything to do with it. Everybody knows that it's just Mark's genetics doing the best they can with what they've got to work with, which-" Yugyeom paused briefly to look down at BamBam with a raised eyebrow. "-isn't much."

"Hey!" BamBam said before sitting up and attempting to bat the video game out of Yugyeom's hands, but Yugyeom kept holding it up out of his reach. "At least I don't look like a fungus!"

"At least my nose isn't the size of a small continent," Yugyeom retorted shortly, still staring at the screen and button-mashing wildly.

BamBam gasped, mock-offended. "You take that back, you despicable mushroom!"

"Maybe I will when your face decides to grow without dragging your nose along and you finally look correctly-proportioned," Yugyeom said, and that was it.

BamBam tackled Yugyeom back onto the couch, the video game flying out of Yugyeom's hands as the two wrestled before they rolled off the couch, BamBam landing on top of Yugyeom in a jumble of limbs.

"Owwww," Yugyeom moaned softly, having landed on his back.

BamBam bit his lip nervously. He liked rough-housing with his brother, but he never wanted to hurt him. "I'm- I'm sorry, Gyeomie. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked, sitting up and pulling Yugyeom up with him before picking Yugyeom up and setting him down gently on the couch.

"I think I hit my head," Yugyeom said, frowning and closing his eyes as he pressed his hand to the back of his skull. "It hurts," he said, wincing.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" BamBam said, clapping his hands together and bowing. "Please please please forgive me!"

Yugyeom winced once more before opening his eyes and smiling at BamBam. "What's there to forgive?"

BamBam grinned widely, and that's when they heard it.

The sad melody of defeat, coming from the video game that Yugyeom had been playing before BamBam had so rudely interrupted him.

The game's default song to announce the player's failure to the world.

Yugyeom slowly looked at the game before looking back at BamBam. "I just remembered what there is to forgive," he said, and BamBam held his hands up defensively.

"No! I- I didn't mean to make you lose! I just-" BamBam sighed before looking down. He knew that the only way to save himself at this point was to play the sweet, lonely brother card. He looked up, his eyes wide as he subtly batted them at Yugyeom. "It's just, I was lonely, and I wanted to spend time with my brother, only I felt like you were ignoring me to play your video game..."

Yugyeom was still for a long moment before he smiled sweetly at BamBam. "Why didn't you just say so?" he asked. "All will be forgiven."

BamBam sighed in relief before wrapping his arms around Yugyeom's shoulders and leaning their foreheads together. "Thank you, O kind and benevolent leader!"

But BamBam hadn't been listening closely enough.

Yugyeom hadn't said All is forgiven.

He had said All will be forgiven.

***

"AHHHH! YUG'M! H'LP ME!" BamBam's muffled screams came from the bathroom.

Yugyeom walked in, his face perfectly innocent. "What's wrong, Bam?"

"T'thbr'sh! 'S st'ck!"

"What's that, Bam? You have to enunciate more clearly."

"T'THBR'SH! 'S ST'CK!!!"

"Your toothbrush is stuck?"

BamBam nodded, his eyes wet with tears, while holding his toothbrush up to his teeth, only the brush wouldn't move.

"I bet Dad can fix it once he gets home, so don't worry," Yugyeom said sweetly. "I'm sure this happens to lots of people."

The sound of the phone ringing interrupted them.

"One sec," Yugyeom said, running off to grab the phone before listening, hanging up, and running back to the bathroom, still smiling gently. "It looks like Dad has to babysit overnight, so we're on our own. Maybe it you just leave it, it'll come off in the morning," he suggested, and BamBam nodded weakly, walking off to bed with his hands at his sides and his toothbrush stuck to his teeth.

Yugyeom followed a few minutes later, making sure to hide the superglue in his underwear drawer.