Part 16 : an enemy or not ? pt.3

En başından başla

Me : "yes, i need to monitor your students and those who visited from other kingdoms"

Ozpin : "i can do that without your specialist"

Me : "please Oz, i need to do this, i need to make sure that he-" i was cut off by Ozpin who had an angered expression.

Ozpin : "he ? Are you talking about (Y/N)?!" I can't believe i let that slipped out. I then sighed.

Me : "I can't take the risk of him being a spy. Qrow said that the enemy had somebody on the inside if there's a chance that an Elite Guard is the spy than that's a too big of a risk i'm willing to take to just stand and wait" i told him as Qrow suddenly spoke out.

Qrow : "whoah whoah whoah what did you say ?! An Elite Guard! I thought their all dead after the war in Vacuo. What are you not telling me ?!" He demanded while Ozpin just stood silent. Ozpin then sighed.

Ozpin : "you've met (Y/N) right ?"

Qrow : "the kid with the cloak right ? Is it him ?"

Ozpin : "yes it's him"

Qrow : "how did you find the kid ?"

Ozpin : "i was on a mission with Ironwood in Vacuo to find the summer maiden when we found (Y/N) trying to commit seppuku"

Qrow : "and you just took him back here ?"

Ozpin : "yes"

Qrow : "hmm..classic Ozpin" he said as Glynda just chuckled.

Qrow : "and i suppose you have something to do with this ?" He asked Glynda who was standing next to Ozpin.

Glynda : "yes, i was there. He's even known as my nephew now"

Ozpin : "yes, now James, do you still refuse to trust (Y/N), the boy i even considered as my own son" he asked me with a stern expression. He even put down his mug.

Ironwood : "i want to but please just let me make sure" Ozpin then sighed in defeat.

Ozpin : "fine, but there aren't any dorms left"

Glynda : "there's the one used by (P/N)" she said with a devilish smile. That made me worried.

Ironwood : "who's (P/N)?" I asked them. It was a question i wished i never asked.

Ozpin : "(P/N) is (Y/N)'s pet" he said with a smile that worries me. Why would a pet take up that much room ?

Me : "well, my specialist can manage but what kind if pet is it ? A dog ?" I asked as Ozpin and Glynda just grinned.

Ozpin : "you could call it that" he said as he walked towards the elevator with Glynda following him. I then followed him with Qrow.

(End of Flashback)

(Ironwood's POV)

Me : "Winter, you're staying here in the dorms until your 'mission' is over" i said as everybody other than Oz, Glynda, Qrow and (Y/N) had shocked expressions.

Winter : "u-uhh..... yes sir"

Me : "good, now let's go and see your dorm" i said as i walked out followed by all of them. We walked for a while until we arrived at the door. The dorm was far at the end of the hallways. I opened the door to see.....

Winter : "GRIMM!!!!" She yelled as she readied her weapon. She went forward to slash the grimm but was stopped when (Y/N) suddenly appeared in front of her and parried her saber.

Winter : "what are you doing ?!"

(Y/N) : "please don't kill (P/N), he's not hostile" he said as Winter looked at him in disbelieve.