Chicken (F)

Got this idea when my friend video called me asking for help to get rid of the chicken that ran in their house. Hehe
-----------------------------
Alexander sat under the covers of his bed, 'cause a DAMN MOTHERFUCKING CHICKEN has completely hostaged him inside his own bedroom.

It happened like this...

----
Alexander was just minding his own business when suddenly he hears these clucking sounds in the kitchen.

He decided to check it out since, well, it was very annoying. When he got there, he saw 2 chickens on the table top, shitting on it. "What the fuck!?" He shouted, trying to get the chickens off the table

Though, the chickens started to attack his head, so he retreated to his bedroom and locked it.
---

So yeah, now Alexander was on his phone, trying to get John's attention.

Smol bean: John
Hey!
Answer me!
Damnit John!
Istg I will block you
Damnit just answer!
Im hungry!
I can't go to the kitchen and get cereal!
Jooooooohn
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi
Oi

Turtle bag of shit: Jesus Christ, can you like not?!

Smol bean: heeeeey there's my favorite person in the world!

Turtle bag of shit: what do you want?

Smol bean: chickens invaded my house and hostaged me in my bedroom.

Turtle bag of shit:...
I'm coming over...
With a bag of chicken food...
Also with chocolate...
And you better not be lieing to me

Smol bean: I swear! I'm not lieing!
I wanna cri
I wanna eat cereal!!!

Turtle bag of shit: I'll be there in 2 minutes, hang tight baby girl.

Alexander tucked his phone back in his pocket and laid on his bed, waiting for the front door to bang open. Soon enough, it did. He heard John screaming words that he couldn't even understand and the panic clucks of the chickens. He giggled and slowly unlocked the door, going out and peeking down the stairs, seeing John chase the chickens around, leading them to the door before closing it.

"Lexi! They're gone now! I brought you some chocolates and a new box of cereals!" John yelled, cleaning up the chicking shitted table. Alexander pranced down stairs and hugs John.

"Thank you so much baby!" Alex exclaimed.

"No problem babe." John replied, pulling away and setting a bowl on the now clean table. "Now, let's get you some cereal and watch shit on T.V, sound good?"

"Perfect!" Alex yelped excitedly, grabbing a carton of milk from the fridge and pouring some on the bowl.

"One question though." John started, pouring cereal into the bowl of milk. "Where in hell did thos chickens come from?"

Word count: 436