Caleb turned his head and bit her thigh, she wimpered and looked at him, he placed kisses lightly up her chest until he reached her mouth, "how're you feeling doll" Caleb asked moving Piper's hair from her face, "tired, a little sensitive" she bit her lip and turned her face to rub her cheek against his hand, she looked at him and kissed his cheek, "do you want to?" She asked quietly, he looked at her and raised his eyebrows "of course I want too" he said softly kissing her shoulder then looking back at her, "but you don't have to do this because you think it's something I need from you, we can wait, what we did was more then enough, I won't force you". Piper smiled shyly she nodded ok, and she was happy he understood. He layed beside her and pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms tightly around her, she kissed his forearms and rubbed then softly, "I assume, I wont be getting dressed" she asked with a smile on her face.
"Not a chance" he scoffed as her answered her and kissed the back of her head.

Piper fell asleep first and Caleb covered her up with her blankets and put his arms back around her, he put his head down on the pillow and looked at the back of her head, he listened to her breathe lightly and smiled, he closed his eyes and fell asleep, that's where they stayed until the next afternoon.

Piper opened her eyes slowly, and stretched a little she squinted when she looked out the window, the sun was bright it was a beautiful day, she looked down Caleb who was sleeping soundly, he looked so peaceful when he slept, she placed her head on his chest, she layed there quietly because she didn't want to wake him, 'i cant believe last night happened, she reminisced as she layed there, she played it over and over in her mind, smiling more each time she did so, she listened to his breathing and she could swear she heard voices, she looked around, thinking maybe it was coming from outside, she lifted her head and listened again, Caleb woke as she moved and looked at her concerned, "something wrong" he asked as he stroked her back, "no, I don't know I think I hear someone" she said looking at him, they both stopped talking and listen, just then a voice called out from the somewhere in the condo, "Pipe, you home sweetheart?"

Pipes eyes went wide as she looked back to Caleb,  'fuck, it's my parents, they weren't supposed to be back" she said scrambling out of bed throwing on sweat pants and a tank top, Caleb sat up and watched her, he felt like shit, he had a massive headache and felt like his stomach was tearing itself apart, he rubbed his face, he just wanted to sleep and lay there with her, "ok well tell them you're sick and get back in bed" he said as he layed back down, she twirled around facing him, ready to speak but nothing came out as she looked at him laying there on her bed looking through his phone, he stood out against her white sheets that was for sure, "Piper??" Her moms voice was right outside the door now, piper could hear the worry in her voice as she tried the door knob, and knocked on the door, Piper sighed and walked to the door I mean her parents would have to see him sometime anyway, why not now half naked in her bed, she winced inwardly, she wasn't ashamed of Caleb, she just wouldn't know how to explain him to well, her father mostly, there was more to him than what was on the outside , his looks were deceiving, she pinched the bridge of her nose and looked to Caleb, "could you maybe just pull the blankets up abit" he was amused by this she could tell by the way he looked at her, "answer the door Darlin" he said with a smiled and looked back to his phone, she made a crying face and unlocked her door, she opened it and her mother greeted her with a big hug and a warm smile, her mother rocked her back and forth, "i've missed you sweetie, we came early before the storm, we decided we would finish our trip another time" piper squeezed her mother, she was happy to see her too, she broke way from the hug and looked at piper when she saw someone in the corner of her eye, "ohh" she said alarmed, piper nodded slowly and ran her fingers through her hair, "ohhhhh" she looked to the door realizing why it was locked, Caleb looked up and offered her a smile,.not phased at all, she smiled quickly and nodded before looking to piper, "the cafe guy" she whispered, Piper nodded shrugging her shoulders, "yea, Caleb, the cafe guy" she said shaking her head she was so embarrassed of course they would come home early "I'll uh, get your father to take me to lunch" she said nodding looking at piper, before she turned away, she looked at piper and laughed silently, Piper's jaw dropped and she shook her head, closing her door and turning to Caleb,  "that just happened" she said scuffing her way across the floor to him, he looked to her and laughed, "never a full moment with you angel" he pulled her down by the hand and kissed her.

Caleb eventually got up and got dressed and Piper walked with him to the door,  he turned and looked at her putting his hands on each cheek, he kissed her slowly, and she wrapped her arms around him, "since I've met half of your family" he smirked "I guess you should meet mine" he offered and waited for her response, piper nodded and agreed, she told him not to worry about her parents they just wanted her to be happy but she would probably talk to her father and prep him for Calebs appearance. 

He laughed, he understood it didn't bother him at all, as long as she wasn't ashamed of him, he turned to the door, and she slapped his ass hard, he stopped and looked back at her over his shoulder, she had a huge grin across her face, "I'll take you to bed right now, no mercy" he said with a smile, piper backed up and held up her hands to retreat. She walked back to him laughing and kissed him, "I'll call you later ok, let you know when it's a good time for dinner, I apologize in advance for my family" he said squeezing her arm gently,
"I'm sure they aren't that bad " she reassured him. She kissed him one last time before he left.

Piper walked to the window, and watched him as he got in his car, her heart fluttered everytime she saw him, he drove off and she felt sadness pull at her heart, she realized she needed to have a day to herself without him, to get her shit together, and think about the last night's events. She knew she was in love with him, but she needed to be fine on her own also.

She walked to her bathtub and ran a bubble bath, getting in slowly and letting the hot water soothe her, she closed her eyes and relaxed as she thought about herself and Caleb.