"Eun-ha, wait.", Suga stands up. "I'm sorry ok? Can you just let me—"

Before he finishes, the cat and mouse chase started. Suga sprints after Eun-ha and she saw him coming and heads towards the staircase. "KEEEEE!", the sounds of hyenas filled the whole house.

Jin sighs and plays with his swat. "Man. I give up. It's like babysitting a bunch of five year olds. Both of them are nutcases."

"Would you rather have Jungkook and me fight?", Jimin chuckles.

"Pass.", said Jin.

Rapmon laughs and flinched as he heard a loud thud from upstairs. "Those two are pretty stubborn with each other. That's what makes it fun for us."

V was still playing with Kyu-yoon while he joins in the conversation. He chuckles weirdly and looks at his hyungs. "How long has it been since Eun-ha joined us?"

"Hm.", J-Hope counts his fingers. "Around nine months."

"It's been that long. I'm so happy.", Tae grinned.

J-Hope grins with Tae-hyung but then he turns blank. "Wait. If SEVENTEEN is coming... Then Suga's son is coming."

The boys looked at each other with sly grins and leaned back, letting out a satisfied sigh.

Meanwhile upstairs, Jungkook comes out of his room with a bag and hears loud thuds coming from the stairs. "What are these people doing running up the stairs?", he mumbled. And just about turning a corner, Jungkook gets pushed to the side by a panting Eun-ha.

"Jungkook, BLOCK HIM!"

Jungkook looks back the staircase to see a fiery Suga

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook looks back the staircase to see a fiery Suga. Before he could even spread his arms to block his hyung, Suga jumped over him. The maknae was mortified and slowly headed downstairs, mumbling, Suga is flying.

Eun-ha was unable to stop the running Suga and the two of them chased each other around Eun-ha's coffee table inside her room. "Just go away already!", she grabs one of the bean bags on the floor quickly and throws it at Suga. "APOLOGY DENIED!", she imitates a robot-like voice.

"Why are you so stubborn Eun-ha? I said I was sorry already. What else am I suppose to do?", Suga blocks the throw and grabs her Kumamon bean bag from the ground, smacking her with it and the two of them slammed their hands together, trying to restrain the other. Their foreheads slammed onto each other too.

"I honestly don't know why we're doing this on Christmas!", Eun-ha yelled as she forces more strength and pressure onto Suga. "Always making fun of me, my boy's love addiction was never meant to be a secret. But you and Tae just had to—"

Smooch.

Suga gives her a passionate peck and then backs his head away with a smirk. And before he could give the dumbfounded Eun-ha her reaction time, he tackles her to the ground. "I finally caught you, you stubborn ass woman."

Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें