★☆ PRODUCE 51 SEASON 2 ☆★

Season 2 Of 'Produce 51' Confirmed; Big 3 WIll Reportedly  Participate Again

  wnet confirmed last year that a second season of the hit show "Produce 51" will air this year focusing on male participants. The first season of the show focused on 51 female trainees from different entertainment companies battling out to be chosen as one of the 11 members to debut as part of IRIS. The idol group IRIS debuted last November 2017 and have released hit songs such as "Dream Girls" and "Very Very Very".  

But rumors have been spreading that the "Big 3" entertainment companies specifically SM, JYP and YG will be sending any of their trainees in the upcoming season. According to , the 3 major entertainment companies felt that it is necessary for them to participate in the new season as their running programs within the company are currently going strong.

 Big Hit, Pledis, Starship and Cube have been rumored to have accepted the casting offer for season 2 of "Produce 51" as well.

A conflict have been arising during the production of the second season. Being the resignation of the Host of the show, EXO's  Baekhyun. The idol is said to have declined the hosting of season 2 of "Produce 51" due to his busy schedule. No official word yet on who might be replacing him should he really not be back for season 2. There have been rumors regarding conflicts between the agencies managing each of the IRIS members which include contracts, schedules, and other activities.

Here's the teaser for season 2

IRIS on PRODUCE 51 SEASON 2

WANT TO JOIN PRODUCE 51 SEASON 2?

check out our other book PRODUCE 51 SEASON 2

add it on your Library to know more about the latest updates of PRODUCE 51 SEASON 2