♚ 1st PLACER a.k.a CENTER ♚

Byun Baekhyun: "After 4 months of Produce 51, she has always been a center of attraction. 1st for Produce 51's Visual pick, 2nd for Produce 51's trainee you want to debut with, an Produce 51's center for Pick Me! And now, Produce 51's official center for the debuting girl group, with a total vote of 222,403!"

Byun Baekhyun: "Jellyfish's Im Younghee!"

Byun Baekhyun: "Im Younghee proved herself worthy of the title god Younghee ever since the beginning of Produce 51

Byun Baekhyun: "Im Younghee proved herself worthy of the title god Younghee ever since the beginning of Produce 51. She was the last trainee to enter, yet she managed to grab the first place during the first episode."

Byun Baekhyun: "She was graded F during their company evaluation, but with the regrading she managed to go straight up to the A grade, was a candidate for Pick Me's center, and was picked as Produce 51's first official center. For episode 2, she fell down to the 2nd place."

Byun Baekhyun: "For the group evaluation, Im Younghee performed Playing With Fire and was dubbed as the Avengers. However, they lost the battle and didn't receive the benefit votes. However, the lack of benefit votes didn't stop her from grabbing the 1st place during the first ranking ceremony."

Byun Baekhyun: "During the position evaluation, she picked the vocal position and performed Downpour by IOI. At the same time, Younghee was the first in her team. During episode 6, she was announced as 2nd place and was stripped off her first place label."

Byun Baekhyun: "However, she placed second for the vocal position, thus not receiving the benefit votes of 10,000. With that, she fell down to the 6th place during the second ranking ceremony."

Byun Baekhyun: "For the concept evaluation, she selected Girlish Pop genre and the song Fingertips. However, again she lost and was not able to receive the benefit votes. But, she managed to return to the highest rankers and ranked 3rd during the third ranking ceremony. And now, she will be debuting as the official center of the group that will be debuting! Let's hear your thoughts."

Im Younghee (1/Center): "Firstly I would love to thank Jellyfish staffs and managements for giving me to opportunity to join this program. Thank you trainers and the other trainees for the unforgettable memories we made throughout the program! Eventhough I'm not the best student, I hope I did well enough and did not burdened you trainers! To the other 50 trainees! Thank you for the times we faced both hardships and delights! Let's meet each other on stage again someday! //laughs And I would love to thank all the fans for the constant support as well! To both national and international fans! Thank you mom and dad and my brothers and my other family members and friends, thank you so very much! I know that you've been supporting me ever since! Thank you so much for the love and support from everyone and I hope you will continue supporting us! This might be the end of the program but our path as idols had just begun, I hope you will support us till the end! Ah there are so many people to thank! //laughs Thank you Produce 51 management and staffs for organizing this program! If you didn't, I wouldn't have meet these wonderful people (indicating the trainers and trainees)! Once again, thank you so much to everyone! I will do my best and promise you won't be disappointed! /cries/"

Byun Baekhyun: "It has been an inspiring battle between all this while 1st and 2nd place who were there for each other nevertheless. 1st and 2nd place who have been maintaining top place together. 1st place Im Younghee will be taking the group's center position to promote. Now the two trainees, as official members of a girl group, will be walking towards a brighter future. Now both of you may go sit yourselves in your designated seats in the back. Once again, I sincerely congratulate you both."

Im Younghee (1/Center): "We'll work harder!"

Kwon Chaeyeon (2): "Fighting Produce 51!"

Byun Baekhyun: "Congratulations to the 2 trainees who have been confirmed to debut

Byun Baekhyun: "Congratulations to the 2 trainees who have been confirmed to debut. Let's work hard to keep up the expectations that the national producers have. Everyone, please give them a round of applause!"

~

Byun Baekhyun: "Now there is only one last trainee to be announced, 11th place."

~