★ Episode 2 (Part 3) ★

Byun Baekhyun: "The first P51 song 'PICK ME' "

  *PICK ME song then plays on the screen with some girls wearing mask are dancing to it*

/Interview/

Geun Areum (B): "It was cute."

Kim Jihyu (B): "The song was like, a new world."

Park Soohyun (B): "It seems like the best song to show our appeal."

Jeon Seolhyeon (B): "I'm confident about it."

~

Byun Baekhyun: "After the reevaluation, you will all appear in M!Countdown and will perform Pick Me."

/Interview/

Bae Suhyun (C): "Wah I couldn't even imagine."

Lee Sohee (F): "I was really shocked like wow."

~

Byun Baekhyun: "I think everyone here want to get known to the public, right?"

Trainees: "Yes."

Byun Baekhyun: "Unfortunately, the stage will not be fair for everyone. The time on the stage is only 3 minutes. Distribution of parts in the song and your position on stage will be different according to your level."

/trainees looks nervous and scared/

Byun Baekhyun: "Those who will receive A will be the main group and will receive the most parts. Those in B and C will be the sub-group and will receive less parts as the levels go down. And those in F, trainees who are not prepared cannot stand on stage. F trainees will be there to prop up the other trainees as the back-up group. That's not all. Those in F will not have the chance to sing.

/Interview/

Ryu Jiyeong (F): "I was really disappointed especially I'm currently in F level now."