|| SCHEDULE ||

List of all the things that will happen in Produce 51:

EPISODE 1: Meeting of trainees and mentors. Half of the trainees will be graded. First official voting will start. Announcing of initial rankings.

EPISODE 2: The remaining half will be graded. First center and first song will be determined. Reevaluation of grades. Announcing of initial rankings after 2 episodes.

EPISODE 3: Group Battle. Performance of half of the groups. Announcing of initial rankings after 3 episodes.

EPISODE 4: Group Battle of the remaining groups. Announcing of winners of Group Battle. Benefits will be added. End of first official voting.

EPISODE 5: First elimination round. Only ranks 1-41 will remain. 40-51 will be eliminated.

EPISODE 6: Position evaluation. Trainees will determine whether they suit Vocal, Dance, or Rap position. Performance of the first half. Second official voting will start. Announcing of initial rankings.

EPISODE 7: Other half will perform. Individual winners will receive benefit votes. Second official voting will end.

EPISODE 8: Second Elimination Round. Only ranks 1-30 will remain. 31-41 will be eliminated. Third official voting starts.

EPISODE 9: Concept Evaluation. Trainees will perform according to the genre that they will be receiving. Winning group will get benefit votes. Third official voting ends.

EPISODE 10: Third elimination. Only ranks 1-20 will remain. 31-41 will be eliminated. Practice for debut evaluation. Final voting starts.

EPISODE 11: DETERMINE THE FINAL DEBUT LINEUP. ANNOUNCING OF GROUP NAME AND FANDOM NAME.

 ANNOUNCING OF GROUP NAME AND FANDOM NAME