★ Episode 9 (Part 4) ★

Byun Baekhyun: "Hello! This is Produce 51! Annyeonghaseyo I am the National Producer's representative, Byun Baekhyun

Byun Baekhyun: "Hello! This is Produce 51! Annyeonghaseyo I am the National Producer's representative, Byun Baekhyun. Nice meeting you all!"

Byun Baekhyun: "Are you here for the trainee that you support?"

Crowd: "NAE!"

Byun Baekhyun: "Wow. A great amount of people are in today's evaluation stage. Today we will be witnessing Produce 51's Concept Evaluation. With today's results, the low ranked trainees will get their last evaluation today. The concept evaluations will be based on different songs and performances; six members in each of the 5 teams. Votings can be either comment votes which is unlimited and 1 comment vote is equal to 1 regular votes. While the other way is by the poll in which 1 poll vote is equivalent to 5 regular votes. The votation will last for 8 days. The total votes received by each team will be divided by 3 and then added their total votes to determine their ranks for this elimination. The winning team, however, will receive 100,000 extra benefits to be divided to each member of the team."

~

Byun Baekhyun: "Everyone, do you remember the trainees' first evaluation song "51 Song"?"

Crowd: "PICK ME!"

Byun Baekhyun: "Correct. You all remember it well. This time, the producers who made Pick Me have gathered again. DJ Koo and DJ Maximite have produced an EDM concept song '24 Hours'. Please come to the stage trainees!"

TRAINEES ENTER THE STAGE

24 HOURS TEAM: "From the bottom to the top. Aim For The Top imnida!"

Byun Baekhyun: "Here is 24 Hours of the EDM genre. I heard that there is a very special performance prepared. We'll take a look at it now. Vote for your girl"