★ Episode 11 (Part 2) ★

Byun Baekhyun: "Now, the last debut stage is right in front of us. Before the final performance of the two teams, let's see how hard they practiced for tonight's performance."

~

Trainees: "Hello!"

Hyoyeon: "Hello trainees!"

Minzy: "Hello."

Hyoyeon: "Wah so these are the kids that survived."

Minzy: "The final. How do you feel? This is your last class with us."

Hyoyeon: "It's weird, isn't it?"

Minzy: "On one hand, I feel relieved on the inside. But on the other, I feel as if it's really a shame."

Hyoyeon: "Do well and then we'll be happy."

Minzy: "We suffered many months together like this.."

Hyoyeon: "Did you practice a lot?"

Trainees: "Yes!"

Minzy: "Let's start with Team A."

TEAM A PERFORMS THE CHOREOGRAPHY

Hyoyeon: "How long did you practice for? Just one day of practice, right?"

Team A: "Yes."

Minzy: "Great job. You did a really great job."

Hyoyeon: "You guys didn't put in the little details, right? Clean up your moves a little bit, okay?"

Team A: "Yes. Thank you!"

Minzy: "Now, Team B."

Hyoyeon: "Let's see how you do."

TEAM B CONTINUOUSLY MAKES MISTAKES

Minzy: "Looks like a lot of things to fix."

Hyoyeon: "She's right. What's up with Team B? Now, this is the song you'll debut with, kids. You can't just do it half way, Suhyun. From the top!"

TEAM B PERFORMS AGAIN

Minzy: "Wait a minute. Jeon Areum, are you completely ignoring the choreography and just walking?"

Jeon Areum: "What?"

Minzy: "The other girls are all going like this, but you're walking like that alone. You have to be in sync with the other girls, how can you just walk alone?"

Hyoyeon: "One, two... wait. What? Where did this one go?"

Im Younghee: "Suhyun, over here."

Bae Suhyun: "Oh sorry."

TEAM B PERFORMS AGAIN

Minzy: "What the—Jeon Areum it seems like you're the only one who doesn't know the choreography?"

Hyoyeon: "Everyone is looking at the back, why are you looking in front? You have to turn around with your feet."

JEON AREUM DANCES THE CHOREOGRAPHY