★ Episode 11 (Part 3) ★

Byun Baekhyun: "The past 4 months have been such a meaningful experience to all the trainees of Produce 51. They started with 51 trainees, down to 40, then 30, and now we have the final 22. We will now see the final 22's last performance before announcing of the debut evaluation winners and the final 11."

~

Park Jiyeon (22): "It's the recording studio!~"

Jeon Areum (13): "It's huge."

22 TRAINEES GATHERED AT A HUGE RECORDING STUDIO

SUDDENLY SOMEONE ENTERS THE STUDIO

Trainees: "Woah!"

B1A4's JINYOUNG SURPRISES THE TRAINEES.

Jinyoung: "Hello everyone! We meet again, right?"

Trainees: "Yes!"

Jinyoung: "Actually, I have another gift for you. This time, leaving the competition behind, I wanted to make something that we can all sing together. A meaningful song. So I made another. The title is "When Cherry Blossoms Fade".

Trainees: "Woah~"

Jinyoung: "The lyrics are like, 'When cherry blossoms fall, summer comes so we will love more passionately' So basically, it's the song that says 'Let's go passionately like the summer'."

THE MUSIC IS PLAYED FOR THE TRAINEES

Park Sora (6): "I love it!"

Kwon Chaeyeon (2): "Wah~ God Jinyoung! So cool."

/interview/

Ko Dasom (16): "Our difficult times and situations after this program ends, were conveyed by the cherry blossoms and the summer."

~

Jinyoung: "I had this kind of thoughts. If you think about spring ending meaning Produce 51 ending, it's very sad. But, spring ending means the start of summer. It means that it'll become much hotter. So it's a song that can be full of hope."