"Too bad huh?" Ariella smirked

"Look. Stop mopping. I have told you I am happy for you two alright?" Azalea reassured as she grabbed a crystal blue dress and held it up.

Ariella grabbed it and tried it on. It was perfect. It had thin straps with a sweetheart neckline. It defined her slim waist and flared out down till her knees. She paired it with silver heels. Her hair was let down in soft curls.

"You look beautiful Ari. My brother is a lucky idiot"

"Thank you" Ariella said as she hugged her.

"Ari" Elaine knocked on the door and entered.

"Hey mom"

"You look beautiful, love"

"Thank you mom"

"Here" Elaine held out her hand which held a pair of stunning diamond earrings.

"Mom..."

"Sweetie, it's your first date"

"Thank you" Ariella removed the ones she was wearing and put on the diamond ones.

"Ariella! Elaine! The boy is here!" Aaron yelled from downstairs.

"He is also your godson!" Elaine shot back and shook her head, smiling

"Come on" Azalea said she took Ariella's hand and pulled her out of the room.

"Uncle Aaron" Kaden said as he shifted from foot to foot

Aaron simply glowered at Kaden. Kaden cleared his throat and looked down. Both men looked up as Ariella entered the foyer.

Air escaped Kaden's lungs as he looked at her. She looked ethereal in her dress. He was lost in the sight in front of him but it was soon blocked by a glaring Aaron.

"Aaron" Elaine scolded him as she took his hand and pulled him to the side.

Ariella stepped towards him and nearly swooned. He looked so handsome in a white button down with the sleeves rolled up paired with khakis.

"You look beautiful" Kaden complimented her.

"Thank you"

"Ariella Marie, you remember your curfew?"

Ariella resisted the urge to roll her eyes and turned to face her father.

"Yes dad. 11 p.m. on the dot"

"Go enjoy both of you. Take care of her, Kaden" Elaine smiled and ushered them out.

Kaden held open the car passenger door.

Ariella pulled on the seat belt as Kaden got in the car and pulled out the driveway.

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise"

"Oh I love surprises!" Ariella exclaimed and settled in, watching the city lights approach them.

Kaden glanced at her and smiled at her peaceful form.

"You are not going to ask where we are going?"

"Why? It is a surprise isn't it?"

"Oh." Kaden was surprised. He expected her to bombard with him with questions but rather she settled in and stared out of the window. He enjoyed the comfortable silence and imagined her surprise when she would see the date he had planned for her.

Kaden parked and they both stepped out.

"Brooklyn Botanical Garden?" Ariella asked as she looked around.

"Yes" Kaden said as he held out his arm and Ariella looped hers through it.

They entered from the Cranford Rose Garden and Ariella gasped as she took in the sight in front of her.

Kaden's heart swelled with love as he watched the pure joy on her face. He felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out to see a message from his father, Dante.

"All set?"

"Yes. Thank you dad"

Kaden typed in the quick reply and kept the phone away.

The Cranford Rose Garden was part of the Brooklyn Botanical garden with more than thousand different varieties of roses. Kaden with help from his father had requested this part of the garden to be open at night and a table for two had been set up for dinner; fairy lights were hung all around.

"This..." Ariella looked at the lovely rose bushes around her, the fragrance of roses tantalizing her senses. The fairy lights gave the whole set up an ethereal feel.

"You like it?"

"This is...I can't even describe this..." Ariella whispered

"I love you" Kaden said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his chest.

Ariella couldn't believe how lucky she was. This had to be the most romantic first date ever.

A waiter appeared and served dinner.

They laughed and got to know little things about each other. Chocolate truffle cake was served for dessert which was a favorite of Ariella's.

The night soon came to an end as it was almost eleven. Ariella didn't want the date to end. After the dinner they had walked through the garden. The roses were truly exquisite. Ariella had commented on their beauty.

"They are all so breathe taking"

"But nothing compares to you" Kaden had replied, pulling her close for a kiss.

Kaden parked in the driveway and turned off the ignition.

"I wish this moment could go on forever" Ariella whispered as she looked at his bright blue orbs.

"I promise to give you many more such moments Ari"

Ariella hugged him and Kaden held on tight, his heart realizing that what he held in his arms right now meant the world to him.

Comment and Vote!

Please <3