- Chapter 16 -

'Bang PD.... Bang.... wait HITMAN BANG? BANG SI HYUK?' 

I was so shocked that I didn't even realised that I was saying everything out loud. 

Bang PD smiled,

"Yes, I am indeed Hitman Bang, Bang Si Hyuk. Nice to meet you everyone, I'm to founder and CEO of Big Hit Entertainment, Bang Si Hyuk. Everyone can just call me Bang PD." 

We all introduced ourselves then started talking about why we gathered up together. 

"So... as I introduced myself, I'm the founder and CEO of Big Hit Entertainment. In my company, there are a few artists, and one of them are going to have a comeback soon. You guys are here because you are going to help us and be included in the teaser of their comeback." 

I was so excited to be filmed again because I had so much fun last time when I was included in Got7's MV. I knew that BTS is in Big Hit Entertainment, but there is no way that I was going to be in their teaser since they are too popular and famous already. Bang PD continued talking, 

"The name of the album is 'Love Yourself : Her' and basically we are going to film a introductory, short video, kind of like a drama and it will show the brief concept of the album." 

I loved how everything was super organized and I just felt like I would have so much fun. One of the girls that I didn't know rose her hand and asked a question, 

"What is the artist or group that we're filming for?" 

Bang PD looked like he just realized something. 

"Oh, didn't I tell the group yet? I apologize, I guess I thought that it was too obvious. It's BTS." 

'.... how can this even be true.... How.... Suddenly every event I have in my life basically includes BTS all the time. I'm suppose to be happy, but it's kind of creeping me out... plus, I'm in the worse situation with some of the members so filming together will be freaking awkward.'

All of the girls seemed very surprised as well, but they also seemed super happy. I mean, I'm also happy, but I'm just shocked. If I think about it in a positive way, I'm like the luckiest Army in the planet. The only problem I had was the awkwardness.... how would I film with them? Maybe I'm just worrying too much. I might not even film with the members. JYP PD-nim started talking to Bang PD. 

"Oh Bang PD, when do you want them to go to Big Hit? It's already 2:45pm." 

I was confused. 

"I see. Jinyoung hyung, I think now would be the perfect time." 

Bang PD turned to us, 

"Now we're going to go to Big Hit Entertainment for further information."

We arrived in front of a building and the sign said 'Big Hit Entertainment'. Me and the five other girls went in with Bang PD and some other staffs. We all went in an empty meeting room. Bang PD was looking at his watch as if he was waiting for something or someone. The girls and I became slightly closer while we were coming to the place so we had small chatter and some giggles. 

Soon after, the door opened and my attention was caught by the sound of boys goofing around. All of a sudden, it was silent. I turned around and saw seven boys. They looked confused and surprised. 

"Hey guys, take a seat." Bang PD said while smiling. 

The boys walked in while slightly bowing their heads. 

"PD-nim, why did you call us?", the boy with the brightest smile asked. 

"I called you guys so we could talked about your new teasers." 

I was just sitting there silently as I didn't have anything to say. They all took a seat across us and waited for Bang PD to start explaining the situation. While everyone was waiting for like 3 seconds, I could notice the awkward glances from Taehyung and Jimin from the corner of my eyes. That's when I realized that they don't know that I'm a JYP trainee yet. Jungkook wasn't even looking at me and just had a cold face on. 

Bang PD started talking, 

"So, these wonderful young ladies briefly know what's going on but I'll have to explain again for you boys." 

He then basicallystarted saying the same thing over.  

"And I brought these young ladies to be your partners!" Bang PD concluded. 

This was ridiculous. I'm not talking about the idea, but I'm talking about how BTS was included with my life again. I feel like someone's joking with me now. All the members seemed okay with it except Jungkook. His face didn't move at all, and he just seemed... annoyed. At this point, I just wished that my partner won't be Jungkook. Maybe even Taehyung or Jimin. I would be fine if it's not them. 

"I already chose who your partners are gonna be." 

I gulped, because of how nervous I was. 

"So, V with Jung So Min, Jin with Park Jiwon, Suga with Park Jeong Yeon, Rapmon with Oh Hanseol, Jhope and Jimin with Kim Dahyun, and finally Jungkook with Shin Yuna." 

I was relieved. I'm with Jimin but it's much better than being with Jungkook, plus it will be less awkward since Jhope is with us. Bang PD made us go to seperate room with our partners to get to know each other. 

"Sooo.... Kim.. Da.. hun? Hyung? Hyun?" Jhope asked with a 'forgive me' face. 

"I'm Kim Dahyun. A 98 liner, and a trainee from JYP." 

Jimin rose his eyebrows and looked surprised. Jhope seemed to notice it, but just continued talking.

"I'm Jhope, and my real name is Jung Hoseok. A 94 line-" 

"Hyung, you don't have to introduce yourself to her. She's an Army" Jimin said with a silly face, trying to annoy me. 

I sighed while smiling, and looked at him to show how childish he was. 

"Wait, you know Dahyun? Tell me the truth Park Jimin, how do you know her?" Jhope asked with suspicion. 

"Um.... Hobie hyung... I have to tell you something." 

I was worried because of how down Jimin looked. Jhope seemed worried as well. 

"What is it Jimin?" 

Jimin sighed, 

"I should've told you earlier but.... I'm dating Dahyun..."