- Chapter 12 -

As Taehyung blocked our way, I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. I was about to ask questions, when Taehyung started speaking. 

"Why are you trying to run away from us Dahyun?"

"I.. I wasn't running away from anyone..." I answered. 

I was actually trying to running away from this situation since Jungkook is trying to tell Taehyung and Jimin that I'm an Army. I might seem like a bad fan for being embarrassed, but it's embarrassing because they are people in my school and class. 

"Dahyun, it's obvious that you're trying to get away from this situation," Taehyung said calmly, 

"are you really embarrassed for being an Army?"

As I heard that sentence coming out of Taehyung's mouth, I kind of felt bad. If I'm a fan of them, I shouldn't be ashamed of it. 

"No, I'm not... I just can't go around and tell everyone that I'm a fan of you guys.." 

I sighed while saying an excuse that isn't an excuse. I mean, it is true though. As a JYP trainee, I can't do that since it's dangerous for my future. Taehyung sighed as well, 

"Okay then, I guess you have a reason," 

I silently nodded, 

"but I won't forget that I'm your bias!" 

Taehyung exclaimed while giving me a large smile. He walked towards the living room.I suddenly felt hot and I could feel my cheeks turn red.

'Embarrassing.. Embarrassing.. He knows that he's my bias.. EMBARRASSING!'

Jungkook was still standing next to me, looking at me as if he was confused. 

"Jungkook, let's go work on our presentation now."

 He simply nodded and walked upstairs, so I just followed him. We arrived in a room where I assumed was his bedroom and sat on a chair next to a desk. We started discussing about what we should do. We were actually focused, since we didn't have a lot of time. We decided to simply make a poster and research about the components of Gothic stories. Jungkook was actually working and he seemed smarter than I thought. I'm not saying that he's dumb, but judging from how he acts during class, I thought he never listened, studied, or cared about anything. 

We continued working until Jimin came in the room. 

"Guys, come downstairs. It's time for dinner."

We were almost done with our work, so Jungkook and I decided to continue after eating dinner. 

I went downstairs to have dinner with the boys. As I was getting closer to the kitchen, It started smelling like something was burning. It just got worse and worse so I went in the kitchen to check what's going on. As I went in the kitchen, I saw Taehyung standing in front of the stove. Since Taehyung is my bias, and I'm an Army, I already knew that Taehyung wasn't a great cook. At all. That was why I was able to figure out what was happening immediately. I decided to leave him alone and wait for the food to finish. 

Jungkook, Jimin and I set up the table and Taehyung finally brought what he cooked. It was scrambled eggs with ham. It was simple but I still appreciate his effort. I mean, why wouldn't you want to eat what Kim Taehyung cooked. I smiled as I took my first bite of the scrambled egg. As I was chewing it, my smile started fading. It was too burnt. I couldn't spit it out since that would be too rude, so I just tried my best to shallow it. I was still smiling to make Taehyung feel proud but my effort shattered as Jungkook and Jimin immediately spat out the food on their plates. Jimin suddenly started laughing, 

"Kim Taehyung, how can you ruin egg and ham? You seriously shouldn't cook again. Why did you suddenly decide to cook anyway? We could've just ordered something." 

I never saw Jimin laugh or smile in front of me before. I was happy that he was laughing and smiling but I felt bad for Taehyung. 

"Jimin, you don't have to be that mean. Plus, it's not that bad...?" 

Jimin disagreed with me. 

"Kim Dahyun, you don't have to hide how you feel. Just be honest. Do you think you can continue eating this?" 

I hesitated to answer. 

"See? You can't, so let's just order pizza. Alright Taehyung? I will take the effort but I really can't eat more of this."

Taehyung sigh, 

"Alright then. I guess I'll never cook again."

Jimin ordered 4 large pizzas. When it arrived, we gathered around the living room to eat it together. As we were eating, we just started talking about our life and random stuff. It was fun to talk to them since we are all similar ages. We continued talking until there was nothing else to talk about. I just continued eating, then Jungkook asked me a question. 

"About the thing you said earlier this morning," 

I looked at him because I didn't know what he was talking about. 

"Remember when you said that you can't just go around telling people that you're a fan?"

I finally remembered what he was talking about so I nodded. 

"Is it because you're a JYP trainee?"