- Chapter 1 -

It's 7 am in the morning and I am getting ready to go to school. Today is my first day attending Hanlim Multi Art School. I am slighting nervous yet extremely excited because I dropped out of school 3 years ago to focus on my life as a JYP trainee. I was lacking a lot of skills like dancing and singing so JYP PD-nim suggested me to stay out of school for a few years until I am compatible to train and also study at the same time. 3 years of training definitely helped me perfect my skills but I really missed going to school and making new friends.

Currently Chaeyoung, Somi and Tzuyu are my closest friends in JYP. I didn't get to hang out with my friends outside of JYP because of my busy training schedules but I am happy that I was able to make friends in JYP. Chaeyoung and I became trainees at a similar time and she is only 1 year younger than me so I am very comfortable with her. She is also my roommate in our dorm where a lot of JYP trainees are living in, so I guess she is my best friend for now.

Chaeyoung is also going to join Hanlim High school so at least I won't look like a loner at lunch. The only thing I am concerned about is my classmates. Since Chaeyoung is a year younger than me, she is joining Grade 10 when I am joining Grade 11.

 'What if nobody accepts me as a friend?' I was thinking as Chaeyoung and I were walking through the hallway to check our classes. 

"10-7, Dahyun, I'm in 10-7. What about you?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"I'm in....." my eyes were scanning through the list of Grade 11. 

"I'm in 11-5" I sighed. 

Chaeyoung noticed my worried expressions and sighed as well. 

"It will be alright. Nothing terrible will happen even if you can't make any friends on the first day of school." Chaeyoung advised. 

Unlike myself, she didn't drop out of school before because she is a very talented rapper. I nodded my head and hugged her before leaving to my classroom. 

____________________________________________________________

A/N 

Don't worry, jungkook will show up soon...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It might be a bit boring, but it's like an introductory chapter to analyze what's happening. 

P.S 

For the rest of the chapters, I'll probably not write any notes under so make sure you comment some suggestions, feedback or parts you enjoyed so I know how my readers feel about my book. 

This is my first book so I will love to see how you think about my writing.

Thank you for reading this chapter!!