Chapter 2

Third person POV

The three of them walked together towards the gym and all of them just stayed silent. Slowly the squeaks of shoes and bouncing balls could be heard in the distance. As they closed in to the gym, Everyone stopped what they were doing at the sight of their captain and vice captain.

"Continue"

With that one word, the gym once again was filled with athletic sounds. Akashi lead her to a bench and invited her to sit. She took the offer and sat down next to him, watching the rest practice.

"So? How do you think about the team?"

"Good."

"Only good?"

"They need more practice."

"Hmm.."

Silence...

"Don't you have to go?"

"I do. Watch me."

Sumire nodded before akashi ran off.

<Time Skip to after a few months later>

Akashi walked back to the bench were Sumire sat and wiped himself off with the towel she handed him before drinking some water. All the other team members started at how normal the two were acting around each other. They had already noticed that this girl had been showing up at almost every practice they had.

"How was it?"

"Better. In Technique."

"Hmm"

The others, mouth slightly opened, watched them intensely. Somehow, they couldn't quite understand what the girl was talking about, but Akashi seemed to understand everything.

"Anything to improve on?"

This question honestly surprised them. Akashi, who they think does everything perfectly was asking someone for advise?!?! They were scared because they thought that if the girl said something bad about Akashi, she would be dead.

"Speed, stamina"

"Okay I'll be sure to work on that."

They were already shocked at his answer. But what left them on the verge of thinking the world had ended was the series of actions he had done next.
Akashi handed his bottle to the girl who took a tiny sip. After that Akashi said something about having to keep themselves hydrated. She said she didn't need it but Akashi made her drink it.. she pouted a bit and Akashi only SMILED SWEETLY and ruffles her hair.

Everyone thought the same thing. DID AKASHI JUST GIVE A GENUINE SMILE TO SOMEONE?!?!?!?!?! The shock they received was beyond words.  They're train of thoughts broke when Akashi called them over. Everyone immediately gathered around and sat in the floor in front of Akashi.

"This is our new player and also my PA."

"Your a player?"

A midnight blue hair guy asked.

"She is"

The guy was confused because the question he directed at the girl was replied by Akashi. Akashi felt a tug on his shirt and turned around. They looked at each other for 5 seconds before Akashi stood out of the way so that she could see everyone.

"Name."

"...what?"

This time a yellow hair guy asked.

" she's Asking for your names."

"O-oh. I'm Kise Ryota"

"Aomine Daiki"