Dan and Phil x Reader: 1 Mil Celebration

Requested by MusicianPolarBear

Prompt: "Something like I am busy with music stuff and they come and they provoke me."

Okay so real quick... I haven't been active AT ALL in the phandom lately so bear with me, please. Also, Mery (the requester) didn't specify what instrument she wanted but if you don't like the guitar or prefer a different instrument then you can just switch out the words in your head? Idk but also I'm retarded and I take the word "provoke" differently than other people so I apologize if it's not what you meant XD

-----

ALSO... haha... I may or may not have lost this chapter (because I was writing it in a word document) and I totally did not have to redo it... haha

Mery's POV:

I was sitting on my bed trying to write another song for my Youtube channel. My channel hit one million yesterday and as a celebration, I'm writing a song. I've been sitting here for 3 hours but I can't seem to make up anything but I'm determined to finish this.

My neighbors, Dan and Phil, were filming a video while I was writing and I guess they finished early because they came knocking on my door. I groaned and got up from my comfy spot on my bed and went to get the door. I was greeted by two smiling squishy bois which sort of cheered me up, but I was still frustrated. I slightly smiled back and gestured for them to come in.

"Hey, Mery!" chirped Dan and Phil in unison as Phil sat on my couch and turned the tv on and as Dan immediately walked to my kitchen. I giggle under my breath at the two idiots and said hello back. I went to my room the grabbed my guitar (Mery didn't ask for a specific instrument so I just chose my favorite :) ) and my music book then headed back to the living room where I saw Phil eating cereal and Dan drinking soda. I plopped down in between them and sighed as I looked down at my paper... Only three sentences done.

"What the matter?" Dan asked with his accent thickening for some reason. I slightly smiled exhaustedly and showed him the paper and he nodded and grabbed my notebook to see what I had already.

"You should just chill for the day, I hear it helps sometimes," Phil said, trying to comfort me but it wasn't really working.

"Maybe... I'll just go sit in the dining room and work on this," I said and rolled onto the floor then wormed myself into the other room. I heard Dan and Phil laugh as I did so

~20 Minutes Later~

I was finally getting some ideas on what to write when Dan and Phil started to get loud. They, for some reason, decided to play Mario Kart and Dan would screech whenever something bad happened to them. I was getting kind of bothered by it and decided to just ask them to quiet down.

"Hey guys, can you like... tone it down a bit?" I asked and Phil apologized as Dan let out another screech. I slightly giggle but sat back down and decided to just write down the ideas I had while they're still in my head.

After about 10 minutes they were still being loud and I rolled my eyes, glad that I wrote my ideas down. The game finally ended after a few seconds and Dan walked up behind me and scared me, making me accidentally drop my cup of water on my notebook. We gasped and Dan went to go get a towel as I moved the cup over. We dried it up and the words were blurred out because I was writing in pen, thankfully Phil said he could read it and volunteered to rewrite it for me. I told him thank you and gave him another notebook I had lying near the living room.

As I went back into the dining room I realized that Dan had cleaned up the mess and had a sad look on his face. I sighed and smiled down at him, pulling him into a hug.

"It's alright, Dan. It's just a song and some paper," I said as he hugged back. He didn't pull away so I ran my hands through his curly hair as we just sat there. After a few moments, he moved back a bit and pulled me into his lap, making me silently yelp out of surprise. I blushed heavily and continued my hand movements.

A few minutes later, he picked me up and carried me to the couch and stood in front of Phil, who had just finished the copying. He looked up at us and giggled, I looked down blushing even harder when I remembered that I was wearing a skirt and that I had no bra on. Are we doing this again... (Plot twist >;D)

You see, last week Dan, Phil, and I may or may not have... already done a situation like this...?

Dan lightly dropped me into Phil's lap as he went to the bathroom to get something, lube I'm guessing. Phil pulled me into a deep kiss and a few seconds passed as I felt somebody rubbing my sides from behind me. I shivered as both of their cold hands went up under my shirt and caressed me in multiple places. I moaned into Phil and I's kiss as somebody's hands trailed up to my breast and pinched my nipples. I broke our kiss and let out a moan as somebody else's hands trailed under my skirt and into my underwear. Looking behind me, I saw Dan smirk then thrust 2 of his fingers into me, making me let out a long and high-pitched moan.

"Are you okay with this?" I heard Dan ask as he thrusted his fingers deeper. I let out a low moan and nodded at him. Phil's hands moved from my nipples to take my skirt and underwear off, making Dan take his fingers out in the process. They got up and undressed as I took my shirt off and slightly covered myself from them. Dan, finishing first, pulled me off the couch and positioned me to face the couch on my hands and knees. He thrusted 3 fingers into my entrance, making me moan in slight pain, as Phil sat on the couch in front of me.

I scooted forward in order to take his dick into my mouth, swallowing him whole as Dan took his fingers out shoved his dick inside of me in one thrust. I moaned out in pain against Phil's dick as Dan slowly thrusted, trying to get me used to the feeling of his dick inside. Last time we did this it was Phil... After a few minutes, I got used to the feeling and started to deep throat Phil as Dan thrusted harder and faster.

"My god... you're really good at this," Phil moaned out as I sucked as hard as I could. I arched my back as Dan hit that spot inside of me and began to roughly thrust in. I pulled off Phil's dick, jerking him off instead, and let out loud moans as Dan pounded me from behind. He leaned forward to mark up my neck as Phil grabbed my hair, making me deepthroat him again. I gagged around him and came as Dan's thrust began to get sloppy, telling me he's close. Dan grabbed both of my hands in one of his and pulled back, grabbing my waist with the other hand and aggressively shoving his dick deep inside of me. I screamed against Phil's dick and arched my back when Dan started thrusting harder, rougher, and quicker than Phil did last time.

"Holy hell... you're so tight..." Dan moaned as he rammed into me. Phil was really gentle and Dan is really rough, the difference making me moan at the thought. I pushed back against him and moaned out as I came, Dan was moaning as he pulled out and came against my back. He got up to get towels to clean us up as Phil came down my throat, pulling out and making sure I swallowed it all.

I sat there panting on the floor as they cleaned me up and Dan carried me to my room. I yawned as they laid me down and smiled to myself as they laid down on either side of me. As sleep was pulling me in, I faintly heard them say, "We love you..."

Eyy it's done, also sorry that it's late Mery XD